School of Rock!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School of Rock!!

I saw the movie "School of Rock" yesterday and had the best time! That movie rocks and Jack Black is soooo funny. Has anyone else seen it? The kids in it are really talented.
    believe in yourself

i saw it las nite

It Totally Rocked Dude ! :rocking:

man it was crazy i liked it i think imma watch it again ;) i liked it :D

Summer tha manager is too Coo and Billy mista fancy pants :Chatter and and ayee i jks but that movie is tha baddest yall better go check it out :rating10: :Thumbs
    Last edited by Crow_hunny_420; 10-06-2003, 11:36 AM.
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

its that funny, huh? i'll see in probably tonite or sumthin!
      WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
      Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Originally posted by saukpuppet
        its that funny, huh? i'll see in probably tonite or sumthin!
        If ya do, come back and say what you think..I will bet you crack up BIGTIME!!!
        believe in yourself

Comment

That movie was kewl. I saw it just las night. Those kids were really talented. I wish i could play the guitar like that. I think the funniest part was the prinicpal and that band member talking back stage. LoL. The band stylist made me laugh to. What was ur favorite part? :rocking:
          THE RASMUS ROCK MY SOX!
          The Darkness Rox my SOX!
          And Kiss rules foot!
          :rocking: And if anyone disagrees Bleah to you :Tongue

:Thumbs ZANG!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• dollsde
            Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?
            by dollsde
            Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?

Produkte für Erwachsene waren in der Vergangenheit ein beschämendes Thema. Die Leute konnten sich nicht helfen, sie zu benutzen, aber sie wollten andere nicht wissen lassen, dass sie diese Produkte für Erwachsene...
            Today, 02:52 AM
          • OLChemist
            Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
            by OLChemist
            *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
            06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X