Rate The Name lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate The Name lol

I'm just bored thought I'd start a tread. Just name a name here and rate it. And say what you like or don't like lol...

Coyot_In_The_House- perfect 10!

it's original like whoa! lol

Somebody else go now

:D

Hey Yot, looks like Carmen is pushing up pretty hard. Don't disappoint player. Maybe that's why she changed her name to Grits & Beans... she wants you to put her on a platter and eat her up. Oops, this isn't the 49 forum huh?
    ~KB~

Comment

Holay!

Coyot In The House

Not Coyote....for there is indeed a difference........

Hey Carmen ya know I wuv ya,,,,,
      "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Cool Breeze...a 10
        believe in yourself

Comment

Ah Sookie Sookie.....Ole Breeze...U Creeper U....

The Breeze Fan Club......
          "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

woops sorry ...misunderstood the thread....
            Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Cmon now you two love it.

Doin the girls online how you do the girls at the real powwows huh?;)
              Got percap?

Comment

Naked Breezie...a 1 or a 10????
                believe in yourself

Comment

Jibby- 10 for originality.

:D

Blackbear- 10 just cause you don't mess with bears unless your stupid.

Kool Breeze- 3 or 4. Your name sounds like a cologne or something.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                    by OLChemist
                    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                  • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                    Books!
                    by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                    It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                    02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X