Boo Hoo!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo Hoo!!

WHERE THE HELL IS MY RIGHT HAND WOMAN SINGING EAGLE!?!?!

We need you here girl! Who else is gonna cyber smack some sense into the wannabes and make this Jib fell all warm and fuzzy inside.

*CROSSES ARMS*

No more jokes, jabs, insults or cyber flatulence till she posts!

HMPH!
    Last edited by Jibby™; 10-07-2003, 12:33 PM.
    Got percap?

*LMFAO* I'm back I'm back!!!!!!Geez - no need to send out those gun-pulling RCMPs - I'm back!

I've been away doing the NDN fall gathering in the bush - hunting and gathering and all that!

And by the way I know the best fried bannock maker in the whole of turtle island - yes I did eat four pieces of the best ever fried bannock!!!!! Mmmmm - with the tenderest and most delicious moose meat!

It's good to be Indigenous

and even better to have connections who have moose meat!:D

Comment

K now I am mad. YOU HAD MEASE MOOT!?!?!?!

Grrrrr. Now I am salivating for some bull.
      Got percap?

Comment

Jibs - it would have made you cry - it was so tender - peeps didn't even need to have teeth - just melted in my mout!

Comment

And bannock so light and fluffy that you would think it was filled with a hug from granny! The most excellent second breakfast I've ever had!

Comment

Originally posted by Singing Eagle
            Jibs - it would have made you cry - it was so tender - peeps didn't even need to have teeth - just melted in my mout!
            No teeth huh? Sounds like my steam fry!!! But w/ beef! You two are nuts.

Comment

Disclaimer:
              Although I have been most priveledged to have eaten moose meat not requiring teeth - I do in fact have a complete set!

BTW - Thanks for the great e-card you sent Jib!

Comment

Who is this moose man and are there any more like him

Comment

Well - he's married and I dunno if he has any brothers - if I get my way though - my man's gonna be making moose meat in that same delicious way - I'm gonna talk the moose man into teaching my man the secret!

Comment

Hey U Rice eaters......Stop making Trouble.....

The Coyot has Spoken...errrr!
                    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Manomin <--wild rice

Awful_Mnom_Woman <--wild rice maker

I dunno how these other ladies serve it up, but I like to make it kinda spicy and satisfying.....;) No complaints yet, when a man comes to taste MY wild rice...:devil

Comment

oh yeah moose season is in. cuzzins and brother got three of em just last week. they had a gut fight *hehe*.
                        Can't wait for Ma's version of moose, bannock and wild rice.....freakin yummieeeee. ;)

Hey nagamowin migizi ikwe, that fallin-off-the-fork-melt-in-your-mouth moose meat makes my mouth water. *thlurrp*
                        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                          by OLChemist
                          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                          06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                        • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                          Books!
                          by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                          It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                          02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X