Are You A Puckhead??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You A Puckhead??????

I heard this comercial on the radio this morning talking about hockey tickets and I had to laugh.

.........So who is a puckhead???

...................What team do you like??????

...................................Who's going to the Stanley Cup this year??
    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Hahaha :Chatter puckhead! Yes, I am. :canada:

The Kings are my team. Woohoo. :bouncy:

Who knows what team is going to the finals, certainly not my team. :Tongue
    Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Re: Are You A Puckhead??????

Originally posted by spottedeagle
      I heard this comercial on the radio this morning talking about hockey tickets and I had to laugh.

Hate hockey..got attacked by some kids when I was 6 who threw a puck at me and hit me in the head.....Mebbe THAT'S what happened...yeah that's it!!
      believe in yourself

Comment

YES I'M A PUCK HEAD BABY!! RANGERS AN DA TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS!! YEAH BABY!!...*DOOOBIE DOOOOBIE DOOO*
        "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

Hammerhead....LOL...."San Jose Sharks"....:p
          "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

:Chatter

Comment

So the world series thread people asked me to leave!:Cry Guess I was brandishing my foam hockey stick in a less then stellar way!

GO AVS GO!

Comment

lol geeez those world series threaders are serious about baseball huh...*puts on multi colored dr. suess hat* lets go rangers....LETS GO RANGERS!! :Chatter

Comment

Re: Are You A Puckhead??????

Originally posted by spottedeagle

I am. I am. I'm rootin' for the Sens to make it to the Stanley Cup this year. ;) They made it to the Eastern Conference Finals... so maybe this will be the year they make it all the way. I was lucky enough to catch ONE game between New Jersey and the Sens. Holee man... it was an exciting game 6.

I also like to watch San Jose cuz Cheechoo plays on there. :Naughty :Naughty
                  ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

:clap::D:bouncy:NHL STARTS TOMORROW!! :bouncy::D:clap:
                    Hockey is soul food.

Comment

:p Juss reminds me... some folks say.. Puck Bunniez.. :Chatter
                      ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

Puck yeah!!!!

I'm from Canada, eh?

Comment

@puckbunnies. They always crack me up. As for hockey, I love it. Go Oilers go!! haha. I think it's going to be exciting watching the AVS with all the offensive talent they'll have. 8 goal games...I'm gonna love it!! Forget the trap. It's all about scoring goals and making big hits. OH yeah, watch out for Jordin Tootoo with Nashville. The first Inuit player in the NHL. He plays an exciting game but I don't know how he'll fare against bigger and stronger players at the NHL level. It will be fun to watch though!!!
                          The shortest distance between two points is a straight line......in the opposite direction.

Comment

AVS all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Salane and Keria (sp?) are now AVS so they have an even better chance this year to take the Cup!!!!

Originally posted by Runnerz
                            Hammerhead....LOL...."San Jose Sharks"....:p

Comment

Originally posted by Sakaway
                              @puckbunnies. They always crack me up. As for hockey, I love it. Go Oilers go!! haha. I think it's going to be exciting watching the AVS with all the offensive talent they'll have. 8 goal games...I'm gonna love it!! Forget the trap. It's all about scoring goals and making big hits. OH yeah, watch out for Jordin Tootoo with Nashville. The first Inuit player in the NHL. He plays an exciting game but I don't know how he'll fare against bigger and stronger players at the NHL level. It will be fun to watch though!!!
                              2-2 has never had a problem playing against bigger players. He can handle hisself just fine. Yer right. It'll be fun to watch.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X