10 Years From Now?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Years From Now?????

Oh kay, heres a question for thought. Where oh where do you see yourself 10 years from now???

Me?? I see myself still here at pws.com kickin it with da homiez!!!!

:rofl2: :rofl2:

J/K.... hopefully by then we'll have our own castle store!!!

:rofl2: :rofl2:

ok, I'll either still be here :Chatter or being the manager @ char's "store".. ;)
    Hockey is soul food.

Comment

I will still be teaching the kids where ever I am to be proud of who we are . Beading an enjoying life . Hopefuly still walking ...:D
      Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
      Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

hmmmmm

*thinks real hard*
        hopefully i will be either in or gettin through w/law school,but ya'll know im still gonna visit here on pws.com!!!
        who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

*thinking*

Hmm i dunno i dont think that far ahead :p Hopefully still get to kick it hurr at pws.com wit my hommies and Have a good job and house by then ;)
          *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

10 years from now...... on this day will be my 30th birthday, hopefully I have five little cradleboards around...aiyee
            Miigwetch

all's fair in love and pow wow.... see ya around

Comment

I'll prolly be all married wif like 6 kids :p... buncha lil powwow babies... iunno what else i'mma be doin... i dont really think that far ahead :Chatter

Comment

in 10 yrs.......im going to have 2.5 kids and live in the hamptons:Angel2 :) :Wave
                WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

In 10 years.. I'll be over the Social Anxiety Disorder that Saukpuppet diagnosed me with.. LOL.. :p

Sike!..

hmm.. yeah.. I just hope that I'm healthy and I'm living well. Living well in my own house with my own little family. Taking weekend trips and visiting the folks. I'll also be running my own successful business!!
                  ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

hmmmmmmmmm.............

10 years????? jeez.......hopefully start dancin again maybe some kidz and have me a bunch of ford trucks!!!:Thumbs
                    its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Comment

Hopefully, I'll still be dancing. Probably a helluva lot slower, but still trying to giver.

If not, I'll jusy sit on the sidelines proudly watching my grand-daughter dance.:)

Comment

Re: hmmmmmmmmm.............

Originally posted by sharon*in*az
                        10 years????? jeez.......hopefully start dancin again maybe some kidz and have me a bunch of ford trucks!!!:Thumbs
                        *LMAO* Sharon I take it the guy has to have ford trucks!!! :p

geezz sounds like my many sisters i've got... lol...

Comment

I will have a small horse farm with a couple horses and about five acres of land. I will travel to Europe as much as once a year and I will be with my boyfriend and maybe his 2 kids will stay with us often. I will own investment houses fix up and re-sell. AND I will be a better rider that I am today...
                          believe in yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_Nishnab
                            In 10 years.. I'll be over the Social Anxiety Disorder that Saukpuppet diagnosed me with.. LOL.. :p

dont blame me!!!
                            WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                            Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Re: Re: hmmmmmmmmm.............

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                              *LMAO* Sharon I take it the guy has to have ford trucks!!! :p

geezz sounds like my many sisters i've got... lol...

nope!!! a ford truck is not a good ford truck unless it is yours........all yours:p
                              its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X