What Should....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Should....

What should I be for hallllooooweeenie?? :p I'm tired of my usual bluish gray face wif purple marks and blood and stuff on it.... lol last year I glittered it up but I always do the same ol thing.... who all's dressin up on halloween??? whatchu dressin up as? oooo I just LUV halloween!!!!! :h2: its always freeezin wintery cold here at halloween so i'm usually bundled up all crazy so you can only see my face when i'm trick or treating :Teeth... but i might actually go out this year so i need some ideas... :Thinking

Hmm i'm probably gonna end up being the mother of Yu-Gi-Oh or the mother of a Power Ranger!! As well as a mother of a lil "Terrell-o-worm" LOL ;) My baby, my soon to be 6month old, my cousins call him that! lol

:Chatter :Chatter

Comment

oh and my daughter's goin to be tinkerbell.... apparently :Chatter she just told me yesterday that she's goin to be tinkerbell :p

Comment

GAH!! it's so obvious,LMD..

If your lil one is gonna be Tinkerbell than you should be Peter Pan!! :Tongue
        you're never gonna grow up ,;) so it makes sense to me..:taunting:
        I'm sure :17: has a pair of green tights you can borrow..
        Last edited by LittleCricket; 10-08-2003, 12:08 AM.
        Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

i not sure either!!!!!!im undecided because i dont know what my hubbys goin to be....but i want t ogo as a dark fairy cause my dog is going to be a angel----i want to match with my family!
          WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
          Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

decisions decisions... aye :p dang auntie you tard!!! :lol2:

Comment

it's not like you could go as the little white girl , wendy!!

:lol2:
              Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

yea i need ideas too. i told my coworker that I would dress up w/her. Last year i was some kind of black panther chic...
                The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Oh, one year I was a bunch of grapes and since my face is round my co-worker put purple eyeshadow all over my face to make another grape!
                  Another year I was a spider. I bought a bag of little plastic spiders and gave everyone at work little spiders.
                  Two co-workers and I were M&M's one year. We made our own costumes and gloves and gave out M&M's.

The company I work for quit allowing us to have a big blow out so all we do now is bring candy the day after.

Comment

Hey Lil Dopey.........

Go as a Lil Munky...........:p U tard U! Oh I know....Go as Tito! Hoka!
                    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Afew years ago my boyfriend and some of his co-workers went as all the fruits of the loom and got into a bar brawl in El Paso because some drunk military guys started poppin the balloons of the Grapes which consisted of a girl covered in balloons. So my boyfriend, who was the bananna and his friend, the apple had to beat the sh#$ out of them.
                      They say it was a real mess....
                      believe in yourself

Comment

I'm going as gathering of nations queen. I'm borrowing my cousins fancy outfit and got a black long hair wig already. One catch I'm gona have fake pot leaves all over my shawl.
                        We want a lady on the streets but a freak in the bed!

Comment

Costumes...

You shoulda seen this email mah fren got the other day. Holee man... there were some really bad costumes. LOL.. or should I say nasty!! Crazee man.. Crazee...
                          ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

Hey doey be Crunch this year lol. Rep Minnesota :Chatter

Comment

:lol2: that fruit of the loom story is funny :p

and uncle! :NoNo :p

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X