What Should....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Should....

What should I be for hallllooooweeenie?? :p I'm tired of my usual bluish gray face wif purple marks and blood and stuff on it.... lol last year I glittered it up but I always do the same ol thing.... who all's dressin up on halloween??? whatchu dressin up as? oooo I just LUV halloween!!!!! :h2: its always freeezin wintery cold here at halloween so i'm usually bundled up all crazy so you can only see my face when i'm trick or treating :Teeth... but i might actually go out this year so i need some ideas... :Thinking

Hmm i'm probably gonna end up being the mother of Yu-Gi-Oh or the mother of a Power Ranger!! As well as a mother of a lil "Terrell-o-worm" LOL ;) My baby, my soon to be 6month old, my cousins call him that! lol

:Chatter :Chatter

Comment

oh and my daughter's goin to be tinkerbell.... apparently :Chatter she just told me yesterday that she's goin to be tinkerbell :p

Comment

GAH!! it's so obvious,LMD..

If your lil one is gonna be Tinkerbell than you should be Peter Pan!! :Tongue
        you're never gonna grow up ,;) so it makes sense to me..:taunting:
        I'm sure :17: has a pair of green tights you can borrow..
        Last edited by LittleCricket; 10-08-2003, 12:08 AM.
        Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

i not sure either!!!!!!im undecided because i dont know what my hubbys goin to be....but i want t ogo as a dark fairy cause my dog is going to be a angel----i want to match with my family!
          WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
          Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

decisions decisions... aye :p dang auntie you tard!!! :lol2:

Comment

it's not like you could go as the little white girl , wendy!!

:lol2:
              Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

yea i need ideas too. i told my coworker that I would dress up w/her. Last year i was some kind of black panther chic...
                The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Oh, one year I was a bunch of grapes and since my face is round my co-worker put purple eyeshadow all over my face to make another grape!
                  Another year I was a spider. I bought a bag of little plastic spiders and gave everyone at work little spiders.
                  Two co-workers and I were M&M's one year. We made our own costumes and gloves and gave out M&M's.

The company I work for quit allowing us to have a big blow out so all we do now is bring candy the day after.

Comment

Hey Lil Dopey.........

Go as a Lil Munky...........:p U tard U! Oh I know....Go as Tito! Hoka!
                    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Afew years ago my boyfriend and some of his co-workers went as all the fruits of the loom and got into a bar brawl in El Paso because some drunk military guys started poppin the balloons of the Grapes which consisted of a girl covered in balloons. So my boyfriend, who was the bananna and his friend, the apple had to beat the sh#$ out of them.
                      They say it was a real mess....
                      believe in yourself

Comment

I'm going as gathering of nations queen. I'm borrowing my cousins fancy outfit and got a black long hair wig already. One catch I'm gona have fake pot leaves all over my shawl.
                        We want a lady on the streets but a freak in the bed!

Comment

Costumes...

You shoulda seen this email mah fren got the other day. Holee man... there were some really bad costumes. LOL.. or should I say nasty!! Crazee man.. Crazee...
                          ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

Hey doey be Crunch this year lol. Rep Minnesota :Chatter

Comment

:lol2: that fruit of the loom story is funny :p

and uncle! :NoNo :p

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X