Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiritual learning!

http://www.whiteeaglespiritlodge.org

This is a great site and I spent hours there!

This is not my site!!! But I do read the articles there!
    Last edited by Tibiki Kinew; 10-08-2003, 11:10 AM.
    Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
    Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

a real ndn glad to meet your site!
    "come on dale". J.J..

Comment

This site looks like another white guy selling NDN! I am disappointed that anyone would think it actually has any real merit!:Yell :(

Comment

That was my first thought too, but where did he get his info???
        Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.

Comment

He's still a white guy and has no right to masquerade as a spiritual teacher of anything NDN!

Comment

I agree, but still where de heck did he come up with all the stuff??

Comment

You tell us - you're the one pushing the site!

Comment

Hey I am just curious, that was all I intended, no thought was of pushing a site. This guy just got me the wrong way in which he has gathered his info.

Comment

Re: spiritual learning!

Originally posted by Tibiki Kinew
                  http://www.whiteeaglespiritlodge.org

This is a great site and I spent hours there!

This is not my site!!! But I do read the articles there!
                  So in what part of your post above does it indicate that you are questioning this man or his site - looks and reads like a push to me!

Comment

tibiki agrees that the white guy is masqueradin but thinks its a great site??....he got u the wrong way but u spend hours there??...sounds like someones tryin to save face now lol...
                    "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

Originally posted by wannabeUrNo1Snag
                      tibiki agrees that the white guy is masqueradin but thinks its a great site??....he got u the wrong way but u spend hours there??...sounds like someones tryin to save face now lol...
                      I was enjoying the reading, my mind is still open to others as far as the material goes, but it still doesn't explain where he got it.

I am not trying to save face Snag... lol and the main thing is the graphics for me. I look for any that can give me new ideas for crafts. So go ahead and whip some sense into me...

Comment

So go ahead and whip some sense into me...
                        I think I'll just go to Red's and grab some coffee before I say something that gets me booted!

Comment

1st u say its a great site...then when someone says otherwise u change ur tune....#2...i wouldn't give u the satisfaction of whippin anythin...:Yell
                          "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

I still agree there is some great info there but I am still singing the same song it is still a great info site, it still doesn't explain for me where the info came from. Look at the info, then ask yourself where it came from ... that is where I ended up. But I am not justifying the site okay!!!

Curiosity killed the cat,,, that was me at the site..

Comment

But I am not justifying the site okay!!!

Ohhh puhhleezze what ever dood... you just justified the site in your first post!!! My gawd!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X