Cow Appreciation Day - July 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That movie is funny because SPOILER!
    Steven Buschemi gets the stuffing beat out of him and then put in a wood chipper at the end.
    CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
    sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

where's the beef?

Comment

I appreciate the cow that donated the hide which was used to make my new leather vest! It's the Harley-Davidson extremely classic Legendary Eagle Vest with the large eagle on the back (PART NUMBER: 98131-08VM). This vest is being discontinued so they're collectable items.

Comment

I have not seen the Fargo movie and don't have any wish to either,I wonder,is the tourism down this year due to that?

Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: Rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
          - Solomon

Comment

Originally posted by MCKiemle View Post
            I have not seen the Fargo movie and don't have any wish to either,I wonder,is the tourism down this year due to that?
            You have to see Fargo, its so funny, and almost all in part due to Steve Buschemi (sp?), hes just such a odd ball in this film. You should also see Raising Arizona, same people who made Fargo.
            CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
            sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X