Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neling4
    replied
    Methane is a renewable resource. Tooting cows could solve the energy crisis, if only we could harness the methane they produce.

Feed them more grass!

Leave a comment:

• neling4
    replied
    According to my computer, today is July 14...Bastille Day, not Cow Appreciation Day, but I do appreciate cows. Where would we be without cows?

Did you know that tooting cows produce methane?

Leave a comment:

• lbgood
    replied
    Last edited by lbgood; 08-13-2010, 04:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    interesting...

you know everday is cow appreciation day for lbgood. yep, he sure loves the livestock

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    started a topic Cow Appreciation Day - July 15

Cow Appreciation Day - July 15

When : July 15th

Today is Cow Appreciation Day. And, that's no bull! But, it is something to "Moo" about.

Our appreciation for cows can be expressed in many ways. Some websites suggest you go out and give a cow a big hug and/or a kiss. While it might sound like fun, you don't have to go to extremes to enjoy this special day. It can be as simple as pausing for a moment to to think about cows, and all that they do for us.

Now that we've had our moment of silence, it's time to celebrate. Have an ice cold glass of milk. Add chocolate syrup, if you prefer. Then, fire up the grill, and cook some burgers or a steak. And, don't forget to get your fill of cheese. Sorry, goat cheese is not allowed today.

Note: Restaurants and dairy companies celebrate this day by offering specials. Watch for them, and save.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• APACHEFIRE
    National pie day!
    by APACHEFIRE
    Time to get out your best or most interesting pie recipe. Or perhaps there are a few you have been meaning to try? What better excuse than to celebrate NATIONAL PIE DAY!

National Pie Day

When : Always January 23rd

The American Pie Council created...
    01-22-2012, 12:55 AM
  • coastalndngirl
    Columbus Day
    by coastalndngirl
    What the hec is this day supposed to represent?
    Its outrageous From my point of view!!!
    The parades, the cruel and clueless representation of a murderer and his posse!!! The most ridiculous and silly day that could ever exist, considering we all know this country is now called "America"....
    10-10-2004, 02:53 PM
  • Josiah
    Columbus Day
    by Josiah
    Of all the Federal Holidays I think this one is the most Bizarre

1) Its a Federal Holiday that is no longer observed by alot of School systems in the country.

2) It is a Holiday that is celebrating the end of Freedom for the Ndn People in North and South America.
    10-10-2008, 10:03 AM
  • APACHEFIRE
    National HUGGING DAY! Jan 21
    by APACHEFIRE
    For those of you who are not keeping up with my thread “SPECIAL DAYS, FESTIVALS and HOLIDAYS”, i just wanted you to share THIS SPECIAL DAY. ok, lets see lots of hugging on the threads! **laughin**

National Hugging Day was created in 1986 by Rev. Kevin Zaborney from Caro,...
    01-20-2012, 06:32 PM
  • ~pathwalker~
    Holidays that I bet you didnt know about!
    by ~pathwalker~
    July is . . . . National Baked Beans Month, National Ice Cream Month,
    National Tennis Month, Read An Almanac Month, Anti-Boredom Month,
    and Hitchhiking Month

July 1 is . . . . . Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day and Build A Scarecrow Day

July 2 is . . . . .
    07-02-2005, 01:44 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X