Cow Appreciation Day - July 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That movie is funny because SPOILER!
    Steven Buschemi gets the stuffing beat out of him and then put in a wood chipper at the end.
    CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
    sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

where's the beef?

Comment

I appreciate the cow that donated the hide which was used to make my new leather vest! It's the Harley-Davidson extremely classic Legendary Eagle Vest with the large eagle on the back (PART NUMBER: 98131-08VM). This vest is being discontinued so they're collectable items.

Comment

I have not seen the Fargo movie and don't have any wish to either,I wonder,is the tourism down this year due to that?

Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: Rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
          - Solomon

Comment

Originally posted by MCKiemle View Post
            I have not seen the Fargo movie and don't have any wish to either,I wonder,is the tourism down this year due to that?
            You have to see Fargo, its so funny, and almost all in part due to Steve Buschemi (sp?), hes just such a odd ball in this film. You should also see Raising Arizona, same people who made Fargo.
            CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
            sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• APACHEFIRE
              National pie day!
              by APACHEFIRE
              Time to get out your best or most interesting pie recipe. Or perhaps there are a few you have been meaning to try? What better excuse than to celebrate NATIONAL PIE DAY!

National Pie Day

When : Always January 23rd

The American Pie Council created...
              01-22-2012, 12:55 AM
            • coastalndngirl
              Columbus Day
              by coastalndngirl
              What the hec is this day supposed to represent?
              Its outrageous From my point of view!!!
              The parades, the cruel and clueless representation of a murderer and his posse!!! The most ridiculous and silly day that could ever exist, considering we all know this country is now called "America"....
              10-10-2004, 02:53 PM
            • Josiah
              Columbus Day
              by Josiah
              Of all the Federal Holidays I think this one is the most Bizarre

1) Its a Federal Holiday that is no longer observed by alot of School systems in the country.

2) It is a Holiday that is celebrating the end of Freedom for the Ndn People in North and South America.
              10-10-2008, 10:03 AM
            • APACHEFIRE
              National HUGGING DAY! Jan 21
              by APACHEFIRE
              For those of you who are not keeping up with my thread “SPECIAL DAYS, FESTIVALS and HOLIDAYS”, i just wanted you to share THIS SPECIAL DAY. ok, lets see lots of hugging on the threads! **laughin**

National Hugging Day was created in 1986 by Rev. Kevin Zaborney from Caro,...
              01-20-2012, 06:32 PM
            • ~pathwalker~
              Holidays that I bet you didnt know about!
              by ~pathwalker~
              July is . . . . National Baked Beans Month, National Ice Cream Month,
              National Tennis Month, Read An Almanac Month, Anti-Boredom Month,
              and Hitchhiking Month

July 1 is . . . . . Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day and Build A Scarecrow Day

July 2 is . . . . .
              07-02-2005, 01:44 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
              by OLChemist
              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
              06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X