No announcement yet.

what"s your fav t.v show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see nobody likes "KING OF THE HILL":Cry .. WHATS THIS WORLD COMMING TOO! you need a good laugh.
    "come on dale". J.J..

Comment

I like those stupid court judge shows although I hate to admit it
      believe in yourself

Comment

There not too stupid.. except judge judy!
        "come on dale". J.J..

Comment

I like Judge Maybelline Efram (spelling) but I like Judy sort of because she doesn't take ANY crap...she is pretty harsh sometimes though..
          believe in yourself

Comment

hmm

i love!!!!! the simpsons & the osbournes!!!!!
            who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

Hmmm, I like CSI, CSI Miami, King of Queens, and sometimes Without a Trace. Oh, and on weekends I've gotta watch some football.

Comment

FEAR FACTOR!! and Jerry Springer of course!!!! lol...well, when I can find it on...i think it comes on at like 2:00 a.m.! oh, and that Ultimate Fighting stuff too, (i don't think thats considered as a show....but its still good!).....lol...lol...

Comment

I like Newlyweds on MTV.....although that woman is such a dits
                  ~* Tha ONE and ONLY RAE RAE..dont let cheap imitations fool you*~

Comment

Without a trace, The Andersons, and Miss Match <~(for pathetic me sittin at home on friday nights, eating bon bons:Chatter :p .)

:Angel2

Comment

I like Fear Factor, Miss Match (trying to get some pointers on how to get up off the couch and get out once in a while, although the bon-bons are very comforting), Sex and the City (but i don't get HBO anymore :Cry ) and the Lifetime Movies. I love watching those, just make sure you got some tissues *sniff*:Angel2
                      yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

:Chatter Yup the bon bons are very comforting, and the scrub pj's.

But anyways I forgot one t.v show.... I like watching punk'd

Comment

That 70's Show - Kelso is hilarious! George Lopez, Will & Grace, King of Queens "Bologna smells so good, I could wear it" and Everybody Loves Raymond. I've been staying home quite a bit the last few months so I'm all caught up on these shows. :)

Comment

ooh I like Lifetime on sundays lol always good movies. and of course FRIENDS. Do you all think rachel and joey will hook up?
                            "They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them"

"i'm beautiful no matter what they say words can't bring me down"

"Cry a river, build a bridge,and get OVER IT"

Comment

I'm another CSI fan. Been known to watch Seinfeld, Just Shoot Me, X-Files, Angel.......other than CSI there really aren't any shows that I watch regularly.

I confess to being an anime addict, though. I like Dragon Ball/Z/GT, Cowboy Bebop, Spirited Away, Castle In The Sky, Princess Mononoke, Yu-Gi-Oh........yeah that's just a few.

I also am a fan of computer animated shows/movies.

Okay.....it's official....I'm a geek!:p
                              He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Comment

No One has said the H word yet!
                                "come on dale". J.J..

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.