~*~Question For ALL ~*~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~*~Question For ALL ~*~

Now of course there is always a lil uproar with Team Mascots such as the RedSkins, Kansas City Chiefs and the Cleveland Indians.....What are some names that you can think of for the OTHERS....thought this would be fun...I'll start with one....

GO CRACKLIN CRACKERS!!!!!!
    SBZ4life
    ~*Southernz Elite*~
    Last edited by SBZ4life; 10-08-2003, 07:47 PM.
    :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Have you all heard of that one team mascot I forget which college but its for Intramural sports.. they're called the FIGHTIN WHITIES!!!

*LMAO*

:lol2:

Comment

Yea, heard of em...we need a team like that here at Haskell...
      :indian2: MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME IM FINE:muscles:

" say what I feel, I say what I think, I say what you do not like, Yet for some reason what I say is somewhat correct" Chief Big Beef 1999

Comment

what about the uptight tightie whities??? thats if your team dont play well..........hmmmm
        its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Comment

Everythang's gonna be all WHITE...

Originally posted by Burberrilish
          Have you all heard of that one team mascot I forget which college but its for Intramural sports.. they're called the FIGHTIN WHITIES!!!

*LMAO*
          Solomon Little Owl is the shiznit. :Tongue
          Attached Files
          "I'm so fresh and you so not..." ~ Dvera

Comment

i got a Fightin Whities T and wear it to company outings... they cant say nothin whenever I start pointing out the Indians or the Braves Jerseys etc...
            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X