Frozen Heart? Where Are You???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Heart? Where Are You???

Has anyone seen or heard from Frozen Heart,, I for one am worried. Am I the only one that has noticed that she is missing??? Can anyone get in touch with her???
    Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
    Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Sorry I worried you. I went back to the Rez for some help from my elders.
    You can see a lot by watching!

Comment

Good to see you, FH!

Hope you are feeling better and stronger!

Comment

I still don't know what to do. But I do feel better.

Comment

Frozen Heart,
          I hope this message finds you better, may your heart melt and may we be able to correspond! My heart soars knowing you are still with us,

Thank you to you Creator, for helping one of Your Children, Frozen Heart.

We are all there for you, know that we do care and I for one am willing to help!
          Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.

Comment

Does anyone have an update on Frozen Heart????

:dontknow: :coocoo:
            Last edited by Tibiki Kinew; 10-16-2003, 11:54 AM.

Comment

I've been burying myself in my work, keeping numb....just working.

Comment

Well stop, get your bags packed and get over here. You know you are welcome, I will not let you down,

I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey frozen heart...sorry to hear that your goin thru some hard times..but you'll get thru this...on your own terms...n TB..man jus leave her be...i mean you seem like a damn stalker...you keep pushin for her to go to u...seems like it'll benefit u more then anythin...quit tryin to be someones hero already...GEEEZ...some beez i swear...:Yell ...hey girl..keep ur head up....
                  "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

Originally posted by wannabeUrNo1Snag
                    n TB..man jus leave her be...i mean you seem like a damn stalker...
                    I agree

Comment

TK, I don't know you man, so I don't want to be all harsh or anything...it does seem from watching you though that have some sort of predatory spirit going on.

Frozen...there are elders and support available to you...and there are also a lot of women and good warriors here on this forum that are here for you any time you need to reach out! Do what is right for you and don't be afraid to ask for assistance from plp who do not ask anything in return!

Oh, and TK, one question...I realize things change, but I know one time I read somewhere in one of your posts that you have a companion !? What is up with that?

Comment

Yes I do in fact a bunch, my home is a resting place for those that are looking for a place to heal, some come and stay others leave. Yes ther is one woman a victim, she has been living in my home now for three and a half years and she now waants to help. She does not want a man in her life but since she knows me since childhood she accepts me as a friend. On the weekend I go to my home but during the week I stay at my dad's, closer to work for me that way. So since I am not home all the time I don't want my home to look empty and this was a great way of being able to help and the honour system works because so far nothing was ever taken from me. My freezer and fridge are always full and I never tell them they can't eat my food so yes even though you may not know me I try to live by what I preach, Unconditional Love. On friday night when I got to my home there was a group of about ten people there waiting for me, it was great to be welcomed and to find out that one person I had helped last year was back to say thankyou!

So no I am not a stalker just too darn helpful in the eyes of some people, they see it as a womans shelter and if that is wrong well to heck with them. Oh and to top it off, the woman that is there wants the company as well. She gets lonely when she is by herself.

Victims do not ask for trouble and when they arrive at my door I will not close it in their face. So if anyone has a problem with this, I guess they don't understand me and the path I have chosen.
                        Last edited by Tibiki Kinew; 10-20-2003, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                          by OLChemist
                          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                          06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                        • TigerEyes214
                          Neverending Game
                          by TigerEyes214
                          k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                          05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X