Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you still chat regularly to your online snag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kakeeya
    You two are married?

ayyyyy

Sorry, just sounded like it cuz you two posted back to back, heehee :Chatter
    :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

LMAO!!! kakeeya..crazy girl!!!

Comment

I'm still tryna find one :(
      "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Yeah, I still chat with Char. Everyday for 14mths now. :)
        Hockey is soul food.

Comment

14 months and counting!!! :man:

Comment

I accidentally snagged my snag 6 years ago now. When people ask how we met I tell them i logged onto "Hot Navajos.com"......he just rolls his eyes......hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Bea
              When people ask how we met I tell them i logged onto "Hot Navajos.com"
              I'm gon tell ppl that too! ;)
              Hockey is soul food.

Comment

I'm in the process of moving in with my snag... :) FINALLY!

I also wanted to know how many of you felt when you first saw your "chat snag" in person? and weren't you scared?
                :p Your First and Last Love Is Self Love! :p

Comment

Originally posted by Silly_Az_girl

I also wanted to know how many of you felt when you first saw your "chat snag" in person? and weren't you scared?
                  i've never done that before,meeting a chat snag.....but the thought of it ???....ya i would be scared as hell ! *L*
                  i prolly have a nervous breakdown ,lmao !!!

Comment

i've known my online snag for a few...i still think his font is the sexiest...
                    "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

[email protected] his font!! :rofl2::rofl2:

Comment

meeting my snag for the 1st time

When i finally met my snag, we had only chatted online one time and then we wrote to one another for one year, the old way, "snail mail". Yes i felt sick before i went to meet him. My family wanted me to take a taser gun and pepper spray....in the event he was psycho....soon as i saw that cheesy grin it was all good!!

Comment

or his fRont?

LOL

Comment

lmfao @ chat snag....hehe i would be scurred to meet anyone off the net. at this pow wow i ran into someone who i chatted with before and lied about my name :P it was crazy funny though.
                            (¯`·._.·`*CeDaR RoSe*`·._.·´¯)

Comment

Originally posted by this1ndnchic
                              lmfao @ chat snag....hehe i would be scurred to meet anyone off the net. at this pow wow
                              Omg Id be scared too to meet anyone from offline I mean a guy and then get involved with them, eeeekk LOL... guess im just old fashion, met my snag in person 15 years ago ...

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

lol...his font...

i feel you on the talking naxty part...but I have met or chatted with some pretty kool guys. I been keeping in touch with this one guy like forever...but its kool, i think its better that way...you know. and its kool, because when we talk, we can talk about almost anything...but the down part is..he comes at me with these girl problem drama...i always get him back, with my drama...lol. well thats my input on this subject...and oh yeh...i love his font...its sExThy...lmbBo!
                                *~¤ It TaKeS a MiNuTe To LIKE SoMeOnE....A dAY tO LOVE sOmEoNe.... BuT a LiFeTiMe To FORGET SoMeOnE ¤~*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  Yesterday, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X