Jordin Tootoo featured in SI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordin Tootoo featured in SI

Sports Illustrated did an excellent article on hockey phenom Jordin Tootoo (did I get his last name right? :Teeth) Damm is he good looking! He could get me interested in watching hockey just to see his fine ***. Like Whoa! :)

oh yeah jordin is pruty much amazing ;) :devil
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Tootoo and Cheechoo!!! Love the Hockey players!!! :)
      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Who's cheechoo? Got a pic you can put up here? :D

Comment

Last edited by superndngyrl; 10-10-2003, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Yup - super right on to have some skins playing in the big show of our fave sport.

Here's one of Jordin tootoo - we're all so proud of you!

Comment

:rofl2: Wooooo Hooooo!! Man, I saw him last nite on a local channel doing an interview...couldn't take my eyes off of him...:rofl2:

"Shot Volts Thru Muh Heart Baby!!":2:

Comment

Yeppers I will have to ad hockey cards to my list of things to have now. He made a stir in Nashville Last night ayyyyyyeeeeeeee!
                Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

:JawDrop *tries to talk* :worthy:
                  Jordin and Mr.Cheechoo

I seen and read the article on SI... that is about all i have to say on that topic.:D

ps ~ hey superndngyrl did you get to take that pic yourself?What a lucky person....lol
                  Grant me the senility to forget the people i never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones i do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by superndngyrl
                    EYEPOPPER 4 REAL!!! :Eyepopper

More eye candy please! :D

Comment

Originally posted by dawning
                      :JawDrop *tries to talk* :worthy:
                      Jordin and Mr.Cheechoo

I seen and read the article on SI... that is about all i have to say on that topic.:D

ps ~ hey superndngyrl did you get to take that pic yourself?What a lucky person....lol
                      u know it! afterwards we went back to my place... now he's changing his name to DEER! ;)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.