Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bqueton
    replied
    Congats to your cousin. That's my dream too. I want to make the INFR just once before I get too old.

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    Not me, either!:Chatter But I just got to say Congrats to my cousin Tibbs who made it to the Indian National Finals in Saddle Bronc.

Leave a comment:

• lakotajingledancer
    replied
    hmmmmm

ummmm no b/c bulls are scary & i dont like horses.i guess im just a city girl!!!

Leave a comment:

• bqueton
    started a topic Anyone want to Rodeo?

Anyone want to Rodeo?

I'm an ex bareback rider who had to quit a long time ago due to injuries. I was looking into getting back into the scene as a saddlebronc rider and started looking for a school. The closest one I found so far is either in New Caney, TX or Lebanon, MO.

Ok the question is, if we could organize a rough stock school here in Oklahoma would you or anyone you know be interested?

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X