Re-entry On Pow Wow'z.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-entry On Pow Wow'z.com

LET'S JUST SAY FOR A MINUTE THAT THERE WAS A PERSON (PERSON SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS) THAT LIED TO EVERYONE AND POSTED PICTURES OF SOMEONE ELSE SAYING THAT THEY WERE THIS PERSON... MADE A LOT OF FRIENDS ON POW WOW'S AND EVERYONE THOUGHT SHE WAS THIS PERSON THAT SHE POSTED THESE PICS OF... WELL, COME TO FIND OUT, IT WAS ALL A LIE... SHE POSTED PIC'S OF SOMEONE ELSE...AND JUST POSED AS THIS PERSON... NOW, SHE WANT'S TO RESUME HER PLACE ON PWS.COM...

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK.... DO YOU THINK SHE SHOULD BE ALLOWED BACK?

HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY TALK TO HER AFTER THIS?

OH, AND I FORGOT, SHE DID POST A LOT OF NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE. SAYING THAT THEY WERE "JEALOUS" OF HER... AS WELL AS SAYING SHE KNEW PEOPLE SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW....

SO, JUST IN CASE THIS WERE TO HAPPEN, I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO POST YOUR OPINIONS ON WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS...

AND BE HONEST ABOUT YOUR FEELING'Z CUZ YOU NEVER KNOW, IT MIGHT JUST HAPPEN.....
    YES, SHE SHOULD BE ALLOWED
    15.22%
    NO, SHE HAD THERE CHANCE AND RUINED IT
    23.91%
    UNDECIDED
    10.87%
    THEY SHOULD POST AN APOLOGY AND IT'S UP TO THE OTHER POSTERS IF THEY WANT TO TALK TO HER OR NOT
    50.00%
    ~*~ FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS TAKE HOME UGLY SNAGS ~*~

:Thinking :dontknow: :34:
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

I don't know. There are different ways to look at it. I mean if she was able to come back to pow-wows.com how many people would actually give her the time of day. But then some people may not know so they might talk to her and the same thing may happen again. Maybe she shouldn't be allowed. Just my thought. :34:
      Ur A Dork

Comment

Oh for cripes sakes lol... HAHAHA... anyways... but yeah this user shall remain "nameless" for the sake of her "identity" *LMAO*

Anyways, i don't really give a flying fawk if this person gets back on here or not, I just do know this person corrupted someone else's identity on the pw trail and to try and STILL convince others that have actually met this person in person that they are still that person in them photos!! THAT IS JUST RIDICULOUS!!!!! :Mad commeeee on.. this person has a real identity problem!!! *LMAO*

But I think if this person were to come back to pws.com he/she would have to post a REAL picture of themselves and believe me we will know if the picture is FAKE AGAIN hahaha.. !

But seriously I think one thing i totally disagreed with on this user is the fact that this person spoke so well of highly respected families on the pw circuit and to find out later in the long run that he/she did not even know these families PERSONALLY and I dunno, because some of them are my inlaws and practically my family now too.. so that is just totally WRONG!!! :Mad

But this person has some real issues to deal with if they still think they are that person in those pictures!

Comment

Don't hate. She just gained weight
          Got percap?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
            Don't hate. She just gained weight

*LMAO*

:lol2:

Comment

who cares. yall dont like her soo much why make her the topic of your discussion

Comment

whoooo are ya'll talking about? ayeeee! ;)
                The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*SQuisHy*~
                  who cares. yall dont like her soo much why make her the topic of your discussion

Squish... SHE unfortunately wants to know herself if its safe for her to come back here lol... :Chatter :Chatter (my sources have told me this hahaha, and my source shall remain nameless :Chatter :Chatter )

*LMAO* girlie didn't ya read my ummmm ummm newsreport on the homiez thread? LOL.. :rofl2: :rofl2: I think it was back a fw pages it was from friday lol :Chatter :Chatter It was tooo funny lol

Comment

Originally posted by superndngyrl
                    whoooo are ya'll talking about? ayeeee! ;)

scurred of the diva pic super but, ya know *wink~wink* who were talkin' bout... LMAO!!
                    ~*~ FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS TAKE HOME UGLY SNAGS ~*~

Comment

I ain't running isht here so I'm voting undecided. I don't really care one way or another. :D Though is the same person your referring to the same one mentioned in the 5 most memorable pws.com moments thread? :D (just curious ;) )

Comment

I think we should all line up bent over and this person should kiss all our a$$es.

Comment

ahhhh who cares!? (truth hurts)

sounds like we all were decieved!
                          and this "person" still wanna come back!? *shakes head* goodness... how addicting pw.com can be!
                          but really... if we've all been decieved before, it may happen again!
                          anyways... now that truths out and we all know the deal, let's just keep the fun rollin'.
                          "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Let's look at it this way.. if we ban all the "PATHOLOGICAL LIER " 's from this site and not "let" them back in..... do you realize how lonely this place would be??? ;) :taunting:
                            "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

if it were up to me then I wouldn't let that freak back to powwows.com. Sorry but true :devil
                              "They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them"

"i'm beautiful no matter what they say words can't bring me down"

"Cry a river, build a bridge,and get OVER IT"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.