No announcement yet.

NFL Picks! For all the football guru's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Picks! For all the football guru's.

Figured I would start a little something, call out our prediction on upcoming games or root for our favorites teams which ever. Went to a friends tonight to watch monday night football. Rams vs Falcons was one of the most boring games I've watched in a long time. 36-0 if that says enough.

Watched the colts vs panthers few days ago, was majorly pissed off by the two different calls the officials called and didn't see the play. How could they not have seen them? I'm not a sore loser but if they play would of been called as it actually was the colts would have won and boom they'd be 6-0 instead of 5-1 now. Heck even if they would of lost without the two calls I wouldn't of cared because they would of lost fairly but hey its football what can ya say. Although kansas city and greenbay was a pretty good game, didn't see much of the last quater over sweating over the colts and panthers but from what I hear the turnovers were good.

So anyways, put this forum to use with the upcoming games and predict who ya think is gonna win. Or just run off the mouth about football in general.
    There should be a law against stupid people being able to breed!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• dollsde
    Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?
    by dollsde
    Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?

Produkte für Erwachsene waren in der Vergangenheit ein beschämendes Thema. Die Leute konnten sich nicht helfen, sie zu benutzen, aber sie wollten andere nicht wissen lassen, dass sie diese Produkte für Erwachsene...
    Today, 02:52 AM
  • OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X