Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    *hehe*:D

Leave a comment:

• Pony
    replied
    Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
    Somthing I wanna share with you all too................

~Late one night there was a knock on my brother's door. His wife says "It's Billy, and he's drunk, you better get up and see what he wants". My brother rolled over and went back to sleep. Billy kept knock knock knockin on the door and once again my bro's wife said "BOB! Better go see what he wants he may be in some kind of trouble". Brother goes downstairs mumblin and grumblin, opens the door for his best friend and says

"What's going on, Billy?"

His buddy says "Hey bob, can you come give me a push?"

"Yeah, where you parked?"

"I'm out in your back yard on the swing"

*LOL* :p
    :Hammer

Leave a comment:

• PA-Saponi
    replied
    Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie

~Late one night there was a knock on my brother's door. His wife says "It's Billy, and he's drunk, you better get up and see what he wants". My brother rolled over and went back to sleep. Billy kept knock knock knockin on the door and once again my bro's wife said "BOB! Better go see what he wants he may be in some kind of trouble". Brother goes downstairs mumblin and grumblin, opens the door for his best friend and says

:lol2:

Too funny! I wasn't expecting that punch line. That fool musta been drunk.

Leave a comment:

• HighEagleSoaring
    replied
    this is funny,.. goot 1 holy elk

Leave a comment:

• JOHN REDCORN
    replied
    :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tradish_wiyan
    replied
    Re: Something I have to share with you all

Originally posted by HolyElk
    On Friday, Oct. 10 was the Devils Lake High School Homecoming Parade.... anyways.......

there was these two very young white girls just standing around waiting for the parade to start........

1st white girl says "My daddy is racist against Indians"

2nd white girl says "Why?"

1st white girl says " Because my daddy said there is always a drunk indian in the store everyday"

2nd white girl says " I don't know why your daddy is racist when my daddy is a drunk."

Out of the mouths of babes :D

Leave a comment:

• Rezchick
    replied
    That was good thanks for sharin

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    hahahahaha

:rofl2:

Leave a comment:

• HolyElk
    started a topic Something I have to share with you all

Something I have to share with you all

On Friday, Oct. 10 was the Devils Lake High School Homecoming Parade.... anyways.......

there was these two very young white girls just standing around waiting for the parade to start........

1st white girl says "My daddy is racist against Indians"

2nd white girl says "Why?"

1st white girl says " Because my daddy said there is always a drunk indian in the store everyday"

2nd white girl says " I don't know why your daddy is racist when my daddy is a drunk."

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X