Stephen King- Dreamcatcher The Movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen King- Dreamcatcher The Movie!

So who has seen it and what did you think.
    I for one like the dreamcatcher that they had in "Hole In The Wall"!

Does anyone here make em like that???
    :Frog

And hey where can I get a picture of the dreamcatcher in focus as a desk top!!!
    Last edited by Tibiki Kinew; 10-14-2003, 03:44 PM.
    Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
    Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

I seen it this past weekend.... It was kinda scary at first but it is one of them movies you watch a second time and it is not scary no more...I wonder how Stephen Kings mind functions? He has always been one of my favorite writers along with Anne Rice.
    Grant me the senility to forget the people i never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones i do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Comment

His mind is wicked, he does what others dream about and don't dare to do, he goes the extra mile. I have read every book and what really got me when he had the accident a while back was that the dog in the van was a Cujo look alike! Did you hear that Stephen bought the van from the owner and clobbered the [email protected] out of it? Talk about your "out of cujo expierience!!!" I can't wait for the new dark tower piece coming out in November (book five of the series!)

Do you know that Drew Barrymore got her start with Cat Eyes with Stephen King when she was a wee girl?? After that she went on to E.T.
      Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.

Comment

I'm a big Stephen King fan but I didn't like this one. I saw it and kind of felt like he might be losing his edge. I mean it had all the gore that Stephen King is known for but it didn't hold my interest. I got bored with it. Who knows maybe the next one will be better.

Comment

I liked the movie...did'nt find it scary though .

that dreamcatcher would be fairly simple to make, and they kinda show how they did it in the movie.

Stephen king gets most of his book ideas from his own dreams and nighmares.... I get dreams like that, just don't have those writing skills LOL.
          Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

He got some of the ideas from ALIEN--the aliens incubating
            inside human bodies, etc. This is his second "alien invasion"
            book; the first was THE TOMMYKNOCKERS. There has been a
            flurry of "alien invasion" movies in the last few years--
            Dreamcatcher, Independence Day, The Arrival, Mars Attacks,
            Men In Black, Signs, etc. They were popular in the 1950's, then
            out of style. Now they are back. In the 1950's, "alien" was a
            codeword for "communist". What does it mean today? Islamic
            terrorist?
            alamosaurus

Comment

Looks in Black Bears avatar ...What dreams are made of hmmmmmmm..LOL:D
              Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
              Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

I haven't seen the movie yet and I'm not sure I would want too. I read the book and I really didn't think the book was all that great.

I'll have to watch it. I've had some people tell me how good it was and I've had some tell me how bad it was.
                He's the type of rez I like
                ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

aliens

The movie started off just great. Then the snow and cabin..love that stuff. Then the freakin aliens came out! Its not that I don't believe they exist. That would be mighty arrogant. I just don't like alien movies....period. Stephen used to be one of my favs, but after Pet Semetary, he totally lost me. He used to write about things that could possibly happen....until Pet Semetary. I am no longer a Stephen King fan. I rented the movie because of the name and to give him a second chance. My loss: $3.25:(

Hunted was a good movie, except I was for the underdog.
                  But the best one I've seen lately is: The Life of David Gale.
                  When the green hills are covered with talking wires, and the wolves no longer sing, what good will the money you paid us for our land be then? Chief Seattle 1854

Comment

So how about "Storm of the Century" that was well done. The snow was good there too, lots of it!! the walking stick was well done.
                    Oh and I can't forget Needful Things! talk about human greed!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                      Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                      by OLChemist
                      *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                      06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                    • TigerEyes214
                      Neverending Game
                      by TigerEyes214
                      k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                      05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X