X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeusExMachina
    replied
    Originally posted by saukpuppet
    dont u hate it when there are certain people at ur job that are too gung ho about work. i hate it when im talking to a customer and i forgot to tell them about a sale on something but i do sell another particular item to them and its all good....but as soon as they leave i have some moron co-worker come up to be and tell me that im not working fast enough, im not informing them about a computer even though all they wanted was a cordless phone. and that im not pushing the credit applications to people. oh and my smile better not leave my face. EXCUSE ME!!!!!
    I just made a $500 sale, I only been here for two hours and I already got 11 credit applications to ur 2 since u been here and my face hurts so bad because my mouth is STUCK w/ a smile...so go back to ur lil' supervisor desk and watch me work some magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And THAT is why I don't like doing retail. And besides, I HATE stoopid humans. I don't want to have to smile at them and be nice so that they can just buy more crap that they don't need.
    And, speaking as a customer, I really hate it when I ask a clerk where something specific is and they try to get me to buy something I don't want or need. Sauk, I wish you lived down here so I could buy from you all the time instead of some of these Doots who don't know what they are talking about. And that dumbazz co-worker of your is just pissy because you don't have to sweat it to make the sales and he/she/it does.

Leave a comment:

• WolfTears
    replied
    LOL its things like that , that make me glad I work for me ... I fired myself sat an rehired myself sunday ...LOL .. work fast enough wot is that ?????? LOL I am a turtle I have one speed ..an that if forward ..lol:D

Leave a comment:

• saukpuppet
    replied
    dont u hate it when there are certain people at ur job that are too gung ho about work. i hate it when im talking to a customer and i forgot to tell them about a sale on something but i do sell another particular item to them and its all good....but as soon as they leave i have some moron co-worker come up to be and tell me that im not working fast enough, im not informing them about a computer even though all they wanted was a cordless phone. and that im not pushing the credit applications to people. oh and my smile better not leave my face. EXCUSE ME!!!!!
    I just made a $500 sale, I only been here for two hours and I already got 11 credit applications to ur 2 since u been here and my face hurts so bad because my mouth is STUCK w/ a smile...so go back to ur lil' supervisor desk and watch me work some magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• WolfTears
    replied
    As always Crabbyolebear you make me proud to call you my friend .
    My parents visited last week for a short time an I look at them an wish I could do more .
    They are our elders an where they live who cares if they need anything or if they have help to do the things they need done . It is a sad world we live in today most are way to busy wondering or trying to figure out how to get all those gifts with high price tags to put under that tree.
    Me this year I have declared it take care of our elders christmas . an Thats what I am working on .
    Its my birthday an I figure I can do whatever I like cuz its not christmas to me its my birthday an I can give away all I can an if it makes someone mad ohhhhhhhh welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Hope to see you soon little one .

I for one can look in your eyes an see history , an deep thoughts that hope you write often .
    I see a strong NDN woman I hope will be a big part of our future .

Keep up the good work kiddo . Peace!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DeusExMachina
    replied
    Here's another ramble for you.

Don't you just hate it when people just come up and start talking mexican to you? And you have to explain that you are Not Mexican but Mvskoke, or Washoe, or Paiute, and they still don't get it, because every one just lumps our distinct and individual Nations int one big, insulting catch-phrase.

Doesn't it just make you want to run away shrieking like a banshee when somebody asks "Are you a real indian?" and "Are you a real Moron?" is always the first thing that comes to mind. But sometimes it's a kid and all you can do is smile big at their parents and say "poor kid, has no basis in reality" and walk off.

Doesn't it just piss you off when you see some doot running around at a powwow wearing some cheesy disney-pocahontas inspired getup complete with those ugly fringed minnetonka moccasin boots? and you just want to beat the holy heck out of them but you know the lawsuit isn't worth it. And so you just make a nasty comment like "what the hell do they think this is, Halloween?"

Doesn't it make you want to cry when you see something that is obviously a ceremonial item or a burial item up for sale to the highest bidder on Ebay? And you just sit there and bawl because you know that those damned ghouls are just going to get away with it.

Don't the eyes of a child who lies in bed hungry and shivering under a threadbare blanket and some times no bed and no blanket praying for sleep to come so she can dream of food and somebody who loves her tucking her into a warm bed and telling her "you're safe now" haunt you?

Doesn't it bother you to know that somewhere an elder will die alone with no one to sing their fuineral song and mourn their passing, and no one to remember their life tonight?

Leave a comment:

• WolfTears
    replied
    :rating10: :rating10:

Leave a comment:

• DeusExMachina
    replied
    AMEN !!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jibby™
    replied
    Why is it that the American culture is so damned excessive?

Why the hell are there supersized options at artery clogging, cellulite inhibiting fast food joints? Do people think that the extra 400 calaories will be counteracted with the inactivity of their lives?

Why is it that women insist on applying too much makeup and not applying enough clothes in hopes of garnering the most attention from the most amount of guys?

Why is it that the "Jones Effect" is very much in practice. Why do we feel the need to have a better car, better dog and better garden than our neighbours?

Why is it that people in the entertainment industry can own a fleet of luxury cars but thousands of kids in Africa die daily due to malnutrition? Furthermore, why is it that American's undergo all kinds of sickely expensive cosmetic surgeries yet AIDS sufferers in Africa have to settle for prototypes and drugs in testing?

America is going to far with it's need for greed and societical acceptance. Where the hell has compassion and love gone?

--END RANT. WE NOW RETURN TO YOUR REGULARILY PROGRAMMED BYTCH.

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    haha! punk!

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    haha

hmmm, okay...? i see whos really been taking the drugs now.....

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    You could end it by ....

Thinking about how many birds are up on your old hogan roof, and wondering when the roof is going to cave in, or wondering if they're gonna squeeze thru the hole where the oven chimney goes thru.:p :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    yeah, that was pretty dumb.....but they started it....

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    :Chatter

Injunboy.. what mind altering drugs been keepin you up all night?

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    this is pretty useless too

eagles are a differnt breed than say vultures, turkey hawks, but its still just a scavenger like those nasty birds,

lets just say for instance a whole flock of vultures were sitting on youre roof.... youd be like damm those fuggin things and whip out the shot gun and start blowing them away....

but on the other hand if a flock of eagles landed on youre roof youd be like *man my *** is sooo blessed..* just to have all these wonderful creatures stay here and share my home....

in the end what separates them is that they have this large myth surrounding them....its unavoidable and ingrained in our heads and im okay with that.....

haha.... or feel free to insert youre own cheap ending

Leave a comment:

• WolfTears
    replied
    :rating10:

Thanks needed that one crabbyone !!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X