X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Boss' Day!

What did you do for your BOSS today?!
    The earth is the mother of all people

I didn't give him a heart attack today. I showed up in some respectable attire as opposed to my usual cut off jean shorts and Metallica T. Oh yeah, I wore socks with my runners too.
    Got percap?

Comment

OMG! Is that today?? We didn't even make coffee and he's in here looking around for some. Oh well...
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

I gave her lunch the other day so that is gonna have to do.

Comment

they have national bosses day... they have national secretary's day.. where is the national slave day for the rest of us????????

Comment

My office here just sent me on a last minute run to get a flower!!

I was able to find a great orchid for $20!!
            New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

boss' day

My boss had quit smoking and I was shopping and found one of those ciggarrett pencils for like 85 cents so I got it for her, when I went to give it to her she had a shocked look on her face and kept saying "I don't smoke, I don't smoke." I laughed so hard and said take it it's a pencil. She laughed too. wow, I'll have to get her those candy cigarretts.

Here is my hometowns landmark!:duhh: :coffee!: :33: :Argue :Flame :Scared :NoNo
              Attached Files

Comment

Went to the "Big Dog" store and got her a t-shirt that says "Do I look like a freakin morning person"
                Becky B.

Comment

scheduled a lite day so he can get home in time for da yankees game!!
                  "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

i showed up! hahahaha
                    The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

i showed up on time w/o her calling my hubby saying.."i know she's there....wake her up and tell her she was schedule to work today!":D
                      WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                      Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

hahahaha I showed up to work way before him! Dang he didn't even know what today was until we gave him his card and sent him home for the afternoon.....
                        In Loving Memory of Allen Alberts Sr.
                        March 1, 1945 to February 16, 2005
                        R.I.P Daddy
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

Comment

...I'm my own boss...so I treated myself to a nice breakfast after sleepin' in a bit..... :p
                          Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

gave my bosses a nice card... and thanked them for being a great boss...;) .. ( come on momma needs a raise... hehehehehe):D
                            "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

came to work!O U T T I E:Angel2

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                Hello From FLorida
                                by namamiinc
                                I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                Yesterday, 07:14 AM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X