i showed up! hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Destined to be alone
    replied
    came to work!O U T T I E:Angel2

Leave a comment:

• NDNKIDZ
    replied
    gave my bosses a nice card... and thanked them for being a great boss...;) .. ( come on momma needs a raise... hehehehehe):D

Leave a comment:

• luvs2rodeo
    replied
    ...I'm my own boss...so I treated myself to a nice breakfast after sleepin' in a bit..... :p

Leave a comment:

• HolyElk
    replied
    hahahaha I showed up to work way before him! Dang he didn't even know what today was until we gave him his card and sent him home for the afternoon.....

Leave a comment:

• saukpuppet
    replied
    i showed up on time w/o her calling my hubby saying.."i know she's there....wake her up and tell her she was schedule to work today!":D

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    i showed up! hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• wannabeUrNo1Snag
    replied
    scheduled a lite day so he can get home in time for da yankees game!!

Leave a comment:

• NDNQt
    replied
    Went to the "Big Dog" store and got her a t-shirt that says "Do I look like a freakin morning person"

Leave a comment:

• jayBvelumptuous
    replied
    boss' day

My boss had quit smoking and I was shopping and found one of those ciggarrett pencils for like 85 cents so I got it for her, when I went to give it to her she had a shocked look on her face and kept saying "I don't smoke, I don't smoke." I laughed so hard and said take it it's a pencil. She laughed too. wow, I'll have to get her those candy cigarretts.

Here is my hometowns landmark!:duhh: :coffee!: :33: :Argue :Flame :Scared :NoNo
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    My office here just sent me on a last minute run to get a flower!!

I was able to find a great orchid for $20!!

Leave a comment:

• biggulp
    replied
    they have national bosses day... they have national secretary's day.. where is the national slave day for the rest of us????????

Leave a comment:

• Awful_Mnom_Woman
    Guest replied
    I gave her lunch the other day so that is gonna have to do.

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    OMG! Is that today?? We didn't even make coffee and he's in here looking around for some. Oh well...

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
  • OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X