DANGER – Virus CONSUMMATION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DANGER – Virus CONSUMMATION!

Are you attained by the “virus” consummation?
    More and more seems to be affected by this virus, so I think it’s a good idea to talk a little bit about it.
    Here is a small description:

Who is affected by the virus:
    The is a virus that is becoming more and more common among a certain part of our society.
    The ones most affected are the persons with middle or high income.
    The poorest in the society is often natural vaccinated against this virus.

How to become affected:
    Persons with an need of physical wealth and an need to be up to date concerning cloth, cars and so on, and with an open ear for all kind of publicity, may become affected by this virus.
    If the person are more concentrated on non-physical elements of our society, if it’s through some kind of religions (Christian, Buddhist, Islam, Hinduism and so on), or in an attempt to understand/communicate with nature and/or animals, seems to be less affected.

What are the consequence of the virus:

Ones affected, it may be very difficult to get rid of it.
    You always feel the need to buy things, even though you don’t need it. And by seeing people around you doing it, you have to do the same thing.
    When reading or looking at publicity, you have a feeling that it was made for you, and you have to buy the product in order to have a feeling of satisfaction and happiness.
    If this virus continue to spread, we would one day end up destroying, not just our society, our planet, but also our self. We would never be satisfied, and would always be looking for things to buy, in spite of knowing that in order to produce many of the things we buy, we are destroying mother Earth.

How to get rid of the virus:
    How can I get rid of this virus? You have no need to buy a program that cost a lot of money! No program that can remove it for you. ONLY yourself can remove it!
    Start to feel happy with what you have, and not comparing yourself with everybody else.
    You don’t need to have the last car-model or cloth of last mode in order to be happy in your life.
    Just buy WHAT YOU NEED, and nothing more.

This thread my provoke some turbulence and protest, but my goal is just to start a small discussion.
    I have no intention to harm or in any other way, upset anybody!
    This is just my personal point of view.

I think we would be better of if we was living more simple, more close to our ancestor’s way of life, closer to the nature and first of all respect it! The life was NOT easy for our ancestors, but at least, I think, they did not need a lot of physical wealth in order to be happy and satisfied.
    Simplify your life and your society, quit the race of consummation!
    Try to be independent of the society and people around you. Try to liberate yourself as much as possible!

Do you think you have been affected by this virus? If so, stop feeding it! Get rid of it!!!
    Affected, and love it!
    0%
    Affected.
    0%
    Affected, and hate it!
    0%
    Don’t know.
    0%
    Don’t care.
    0%
    Would like to get rid of it.
    0%
    No opinion.
    0%

Happiness does not come from happiness itself, but from the journey towards achieving it.
    You can never be happy at the expense of the happiness of others.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.