X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lbgood
    replied
    Originally posted by neling4 View Post
    Oh no! My gold badges are gone! I worked hard to get that reputation, and now it's gone!
    I know rite!!!! All that hard workdown the drain - I give up, reputation wh*re no more LOL

Leave a comment:

• KewlMohawkGirl
    replied
    Ouch...but I will take something over nothing.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
    Thanks for all the hard work Paul!!! At least we have something back up and running, would much rather have this than nothing at all.

Zeke, I guess you should start making back-ups of your threads and posts, LOL.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Toolbox
    replied
    Thanks for all the hard work Paul!!! At least we have something back up and running, would much rather have this than nothing at all.

Zeke, I guess you should start making back-ups of your threads and posts, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Zeke
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul G View Post
    Changed from April to last week in the forums are lost. I'm very sorry.
    Too bad.

I was using this as my repository of radical thoughts to be discovered and disavow me from ever being able to run for public or tribal office...

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by leemillard View Post
    hey just wondering if it will go back to the way we had our stuff after april bc my comments n profile are really old hehe
    Changed from April to last week in the forums are lost. I'm very sorry.

Leave a comment:

• leemillard
    replied
    hey just wondering if it will go back to the way we had our stuff after april bc my comments n profile are really old hehe

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by neling4 View Post
    Oh no! My gold badges are gone! I worked hard to get that reputation, and now it's gone!

But I am glad pw.com is back. Thanks Paul!
    That feature just isn't on right now. You may have lost some rep. But the badges will still work when I turn that back on.

Leave a comment:

• neling4
    replied

But I am glad pw.com is back. Thanks Paul!

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by jenny006 View Post
    I agree with you coz your right.
    Yes. Had to revert to April.

Leave a comment:

• jenny006
    replied
    Originally posted by wardancer View Post
    And looking at it more closly , it seems the last posts were in April 2011 ?
    I agree with you coz your right.

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by wardancer View Post
    I'm glad the forums are back up and running ! Props to Paul and all his work.
    In the process , it seems we have no points anymore !
    I guess they weren't good for anything anyway......
    You may have lost a few weeks of points, but the majority of them are still here.

Right now I have all additional plugins for vBulletin turned off. I need to get the core of the forums stable then I'll turn those back on.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• *Brown Eyed Gurl*
    replied

to pws.com lol

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    And looking at it more closly , it seems the last posts were in April 2011 ?

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    started a topic Did we lose our points ?

Did we lose our points ?

I'm glad the forums are back up and running ! Props to Paul and all his work.
    In the process , it seems we have no points anymore !
    I guess they weren't good for anything anyway......

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• MambaBlack
    Black Mamba CBD Gummies [Reviews] Must Watch Side Effects!
    by MambaBlack
    According to health experts, Black Mamba CBD Gummies are famous disease-preventative products which help in balancing your body’s chemistry and maintaining an ailment-free body in a natural way of treatment.
    If you are struggling with chronic pain, trouble sleeping, skin infections, high BP, oxidative...
    Today, 02:28 AM
  • OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM
  • Scabbraidz
    Is LAN the same as Ethernet?
    by Scabbraidz
    Can you plug a LAN cable into an Ethernet port?
    Basically want I want to know: Is LAN and Ethernet both the same thing?

I know some may find my questions stupid, but I just wanna know so I won't mess something up....
    12-31-2011, 11:21 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X