My Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Day!!!

Hey everyone. Just wanted you tha today is my Birthday. The Lord has allowed me to see another year and I am very happy about that :D .

Also, as a gift to me, I would like for everyone to remember those Marines and Sailors that lost their lives 20 years ago in the Beirut Bombing. I was in the Marine Corps during that time placed on standby to go over there to help with the cleanup effort :( . As I read the paper this morning, I had tears in my eyes because I read the articles that they had in there from 20 years ago :( .

Prayer is the one gift , if not the only gift, that will last forever and that is the gift that I would like this year ;) .
    Through the good times and bad times, always pray.

....you go...

....life is good...because the alternative is death....

:) we should all be grateful for the many blessings we have:)
    BIG CHEEKS, BIG BOOBS, SMALL WAIST, PRETTY FACE & A TIGHT A*S*S

Comment

well then, a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday :HappyBD: :PTime:
        Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
        Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Well 41 candles to ya! And many more...
          "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
          Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

Happy Burfday!!!!

:D
            "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Happy Burftday! :D :HappyBD: :blow: :1Party: :cake116:
              *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.