Cheating!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating!

Maybe I am crazy but for the life of me I can't figure out why people cheat on their spouses. Can someone shed some light for me??? I mean why get married or stay married if you want someone else. I have had my chances and right now have the chance to be with married people but I can't see the point in it. As we speak a very close friend is going through this. She is married to my cousin actually. And now finds out he is having an affair. I don't understand the point - if you want to be with someone else just tell your spouse you want a separation/divorce. Maybe I am nuts but it just doesn't make sense to me. And then why would a person knowingly be with a married person?? It seems like people don't respect marriage. Oh well, I just wanted to vent:Yell
    Becky B.

In this day and age marriage is not a sacred institution and that is unfortunate. Your are absolutely right in saying that if a person seeks outside of their current relationship, they should have the guts to up and tell the spouse of their intentions.

I have a very dear friend that is going through this and it breaks my heart to see such a wondeful person being taken advantage of.

Cheaters never prosper.
    Got percap?

Comment

Hey Jibby I agree with you, the thing is there is longer any respect for this tradition, pity though because I still find it very honorable. Too many people are taking this as a cheap way to get cleaners and cooks and sorry to say a way to get laid home and away. kill the hormones of the azzholes and you might see a change! Good luck in trying, since we are surrounded by this every day of the week. Darn thing is tv promotes it everywhere too. Watch movies and tell me how many times you don't see this attitude!
      Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
      Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Some people don't realize they're throwing away many good years of marriage when they cheat. Then it's too late.:(
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

Well I got the T-shirt "Been There and Lost All"
          She was out for 7 years playing trick or treat, mostly though it was treat. That didn't go over to well for me when I found out. I find myself realizing that both are capable of doing this, not just guys! So to any victim of this crap, I hear you and I feel for you, my sympathy is with you. Need help, never close your door to people that do care. This was my big turn around,that is why I am now a volunteer helper.
          Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
          Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

I think cheaters should be drawn and quartered.....or at least stripped and sent running through the streets with a big red word like azzhole painted on their butt....
            believe in yourself

Comment

If you're (not directed to anyone..lol) cheating you're obviously not happy with something in the relationship. Cheating is just an effin excuse..If you love the person you're with right now, then you shouldn't have a reason to cheat..but then again if you ARE cheating..then quit being a dumb a** and get the heck outta that relationship

ppl who cheat are mental..lol:p
              (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

Cheaters suck...and it sux being cheated on.
                yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

I hate cheaters...

And I always seem to attract them....
                  "Deep Thoughts" By Jack Handy

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, yahoo!, I'd have all my money back."

Comment

maggie...r u a home-wrecker?!!! :D
                    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Originally posted by saukpuppet
                      maggie...r u a home-wrecker?!!! :D
                      No....

it seems that every guy i get involved with seems to cheat on me...

either that or knock me silly....

I think I am looking at all the wrong guys, but i can't help but love those frybread looking fellas!

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, yahoo!, I'd have all my money back."

Comment

There is alot of crazy stuff in the world....weird even. You have people cheating, it seems that 90 percent of America (example) are cheating nowdays. It's just the thing to do I guess.

Either a man, or woman feels neglected, or sexual activities fall into a routine, and they want more. Alot of people would blame movies, music, and entertainment on this. "Steve saw Brad Pitt screw around on his wife in a movie, so he thought it was ok", this is bull. No one here has said this, and I like to think its because people on this board have more common sense than that, however everywhere I go, I hear somthing about music, or Television being the cause of problems. I myself am deep into my lyrics...I write rap, so alot of the times you'll hear me talking about cheating, and very lewd things, however its just lyrics. I have never cheated on a girl, except one time, when she wouldn't let me dump her, she hung up whenever I tried, and would just leave if I tried to talk to her about it, so I figured it was over anyway, so I don't concider that cheating.

This has nothing to do with the topic really, I'm just expressing my feelings, a couple of days ago after doing a text freestyle lyric battle on AOL, I was IM'd by a guy, who told me that that kinna thing was the reason his wife was cheating on him, and he got really mad twords me. My opinon is that if your spouce is cheating, either he/she aren't worth the time, or you aren't doing somthing right. Depending on the situation entirely. If John leaves susan for 2 weeks a month on buisness trips, and when he's at home he won't give her what she needs, she'll go get it from Tom, and vice versa....That would be John's fault, for not taking his wife with him, or not paying attention to her when he was home....Now, if Susan cheats with Malcolm, just cause she's like that, then Susan isn't worth being with, she needs to be left to here tramping ways, and die lonely and miserable with some STD, or 35 children, from 35 different men. (Or women, and childsupport, either way)

Cheating is stupid, unless your in one of them....Open Marriages, in that case....have fun :D

Goretex Designz

Comment

Originally posted by GrayWolf
                          Cheating is stupid, unless your in one of them....Open Marriages, in that case....have fun :D
                          I don't beleive in that...

I also don't beleive there is such a thing as sex without strings...

One or both of the people involved will eventually grow affection.

I have see it too much. Sometimes it is the girl, sometimes it is guy.

But I think marriage is a sacred thing. I feel that the cheater and the cheatee are both in the wrong!

ALL I can say is remember KARMA! It will bite u in the rear every time!

Comment

true dat
                            WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                            Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Not sayin I practice swinging personally, Ima jealous guy. If Im with a girl, and a guy even hits on her, I'm ready to turn into mike tyson right there...however, I know a couple who have been together for 20 years, and do the swinging deal, and they are truely happy with it...

So as the old saying goes, Whatever floats ya boat :p

Goretex Designz

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.