Hepl I'm dyslexic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hepl I'm dyslexic

I don't even know if I spelled it correctly, but I mix letters up sooo much that I really think I am dyslexic as heck..Anyone know a way to get around that besides concentrating like mad? Eye exercises, brain exercises??? WHATEVER...all points of view welcome..:wall:
    believe in yourself

I have a friend who's the exact same way..just when he's chattin tho...one step at a time gurlie..one step at a time
    Type all slow if you hafta..but it's all good just as long as we can understand what you're sayin:D
    (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

i do it to numbers...and i hate it...

i got this snags number and i put it in my fone as he told it to me...but then like a few days later when i called the operator said check the number and try again i was like that bum gave me a bad number...

but then i found out i had switched the numebrs and i felt all bad for callin him everything but holy.

:Chatter
      Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

lol Emmy
        It only happens to me when I'm talking..I can't give any examples..but I'll tell ya..they're dumb:Chatter
        (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

I can't believe I used to do the books for a group of architects..Now that I think of it..I am very surprised I did that without screwing up the whole operation.
          believe in yourself

Comment

Originally posted by ndn_butterfly
            I have a friend who's the exact same way..just when he's chattin tho...one step at a time gurlie..one step at a time
            Type all slow if you hafta..but it's all good just as long as we can understand what you're sayin:D
            Yeah I think that may be the key.try to go.slower....story of my life
            believe in yourself

Comment

Originally posted by ndn_butterfly
              I have a friend who's the exact same way..just when he's chattin tho...
              LMAO! No need to sugar coat...I know you are talking about me ;)
              Got percap?

Comment

Oops I read this wrong I thought you were talking about Hepi :p

Comment

Wlel I raed semohewre taht all we raed is the frsit and lsat lterts aynawy so waht dfirecne deos it mkae?

Comment

Originally posted by Singing Eagle
                    Wlel I raed semohewre taht all we raed is the frsit and lsat lterts aynawy so waht dfirecne deos it mkae?
                    veyer funyn sinigni eglae
                    believe in yourself

Comment

tankhs!:D

Comment

I have a friend who belongs to an organization called D.M.A.

It stands for Mothers Against Dyslexia.
                        It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                          by OLChemist
                          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                          06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                        • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                          Books!
                          by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                          It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                          02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X