Fuel rocked the house in DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel rocked the house in DC

I went to the Sunday night show at the 930 Club in DC - and Fuel gave the best performance that I have ever seen from a live band!!! I mean - I am a total fuelie now!!!! Check out their website!!! They are beautiful men who jam their heart out - they sound exactly like their CD!

Thanks to Takin' Numbers for the special treat! My heart sure needed it and my soul is still soaring sis!!! You are one of a kind!

www.fuelies.net
    www.fuelweb.com

I got pics with Brett the lead singer and Carl who wrote most of the lyrics on the latest CD - and it rocks!

My favorite songs so far: Down Inside of You - Million Miles - Falls on Me - Won't Back Down (my new theme song) - I dedicate Running Away to all cheating men - Getting Thru

So all of them rock basically - I had the pleasure of meeting the Fuelies Fan Club and they took us under their wing - we jammed our booties off.

Thanks again Takin' Numbers - for all that you do! Love my sista!
    Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
  • namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X