Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Elections.... Obama or Republicans???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Elections.... Obama or Republicans???

So who are you voting for in the 2012 Election???

Obama

Gingrich

Paul

Johnson

Huntsman

Bachmann

Perry

Santorum

Romney

Other..... Also meaning Undecided.
    Barak Obama
    42.86%
    Gary Johnson
    0.00%
    Michele Bachmann
    0.00%
    Ron Paul
    7.14%
    Jon Huntsman
    7.14%
    Newt Gingrich
    7.14%
    Rick Perry
    0.00%
    Mitt Romney
    7.14%
    Rick Santorum
    0.00%
    Other....
    28.57%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by SMILEY WATTZ; 12-14-2011, 05:15 PM. Reason: forgot to add undecided

I'll start.... Ron Paul....

don't forget to vote in the poll also....

Comment

They are ALL idiots. I'm writing in Joe's Dad this year, well, because, this is JD --->

Comment

My Grandma taught me there was only one response to "How did you/How are you going to vote?"

With the curtain closed, thank you for asking!

sigpic

Comment

How can anyone take Obama seriously now? He's been made into the Chia Pet head.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fCiTAJi1yRk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now when ever I see a news report on him I have the "chi, chi chia" jingle in my head.
          A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by yaahl View Post

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fCiTAJi1yRk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now when ever I see a news report on him I have the "chi, chi chia" jingle in my head.
            I read an article the other day in the Native American Times talking about what all Obama has done for native tribes. He's done a LOT to look out for the tribes and getting programs started and development in various tribes. However, once the money goes to the tribes....ya never know who gets it. If I can find the article I will post. I just can't fathom, as a minority, how anyone could vote republican, unless they just do it b/c their parents did and their parents b/c back in the day, when natives were finally allowed to vote, a lot of them were just registered republican without having a choice. "you can vote, you just have to vote against yourself".

n e ways, just my two cents about diddly.

I'll vote for JD. He could def. beat Newt. *L*

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

Originally posted by yaahl View Post

I'm ordering mine today.

Comment

I like Obama, duh I work in the media! LOL. On the Republican side I like Huntsman, its too bad that he doesn't get enough attention.

Did you know that there is a Kiowa man, JR Harris, trying to run as a Libertarian? Not officially on the ballot till he gets enough signatures to be affiliated with that party.

I do like the idea of writing in "Joe's Dad", might just do it! HAHAHA

@ Obama Chia Pet!

I Will Try To Stay Out Of Debates On This Thread!
                CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
                  Oh, I can't resist that one. LOL! How bout now?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post
                      I read an article the other day in the Native American Times talking about what all Obama has done for native tribes. He's done a LOT to look out for the tribes and getting programs started and development in various tribes. However, once the money goes to the tribes....ya never know who gets it. If I can find the article I will post. I just can't fathom, as a minority, how anyone could vote republican, unless they just do it b/c their parents did and their parents b/c back in the day, when natives were finally allowed to vote, a lot of them were just registered republican without having a choice. "you can vote, you just have to vote against yourself".

n e ways, just my two cents about diddly.

I'll vote for JD. He could def. beat Newt. *L*

Well for me, Registering Republican was my choice. I have Republicans, Democrats, and Independent's in my family and I agree with some and not so much with others. I can understand and agree with democrats in some things, but I agree with Republicans more so. Now back in the days, from my understanding, Democrats were what republicans were recently. Now it seems like both parties are just going to crap. I go for some one who is going to make a true difference and has a very consistent voting record. The only obvious choice for me is Dr. Ron Paul. People like to claim that he is Radical and all the other B.S. that they say, but he is the only one actually trying to take ALL of our troops out of 120 something countries and quit giving money to foreign countries who use the money for everything but making positive changes. Just think all that money and aid can go to helping all our issues here in the U.S. Screw all the other countries, we have starving, homeless, people with aids, trafficking of people and drugs, and all the other issues those countries have right here in the states including the "REZ." As long as we sit back and say nothing can be done, Nothing will be done. That's in my eyes though.

Comment

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
                        I like Obama, duh I work in the media! LOL. On the Republican side I like Huntsman, its too bad that he doesn't get enough attention.

Did you know that there is a Kiowa man, JR Harris, trying to run as a Libertarian? Not officially on the ballot till he gets enough signatures to be affiliated with that party.

I do like the idea of writing in "Joe's Dad", might just do it! HAHAHA

@ Obama Chia Pet!

It's funny and sad that you mention R.J. Harris. I heard about him last week. It's sad that not many Indians around my area have heard of him....

Comment

Originally posted by CandaePrincess View Post

This is probably not gonna turn out well. lol

Hey CP, how ya doing?

Comment

Originally posted by SMILEY WATTZ View Post
                            Well for me, Registering Republican was my choice. I have Republicans, Democrats, and Independent's in my family and I agree with some and not so much with others. I can understand and agree with democrats in some things, but I agree with Republicans more so. Now back in the days, from my understanding, Democrats were what republicans were recently. Now it seems like both parties are just going to crap. I go for some one who is going to make a true difference and has a very consistent voting record. The only obvious choice for me is Dr. Ron Paul. People like to claim that he is Radical and all the other B.S. that they say, but he is the only one actually trying to take ALL of our troops out of 120 something countries and quit giving money to foreign countries who use the money for everything but making positive changes. Just think all that money and aid can go to helping all our issues here in the U.S. Screw all the other countries, we have starving, homeless, people with aids, trafficking of people and drugs, and all the other issues those countries have right here in the states including the "REZ." As long as we sit back and say nothing can be done, Nothing will be done. That's in my eyes though.
                            actually it was the GOP that was the Progressive party back in the day, then I can't remember when they made the switch but they became the conservative and the Dems the more liberal/progressive. To each their own I say, but I wish more people were informed before making their choices.

JD for Prez. 2012

he'll at least be Prez for a month.....2012!!!! 2012!!!!!! *L*

Comment

Originally posted by SMILEY WATTZ View Post
                              It's funny and sad that you mention R.J. Harris. I heard about him last week. It's sad that not many Indians around my area have heard of him....
                              r u guys talking about the fancy dancer??? I may be wayyyy off.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                Hello From FLorida
                                by namamiinc
                                I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X