what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do

jeeeezzz...........what can a bored out person do on a wednesday that goes to college that has a small campus and doesnt have much to do???????
    its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Re: what to do

Originally posted by **star**fish**
    jeeeezzz...........what can a bored out person do on a wednesday that goes to college that has a small campus and doesnt have much to do???????
    i know your situation..i'm bored, it's wednesday, but i go to a big campus instead..and I still ain't got nothing to do! spose I can find something to sew..or bead something...
    :Thinkingdontknow:
    >:< ~~ >:<

Comment

geez.......i shoulda brought my beads.........:) i dont stay in the dorms so its gonna look kinda odd with me beading in the library.....hehehe......or either that i am trying to finish up my pendleton jacket......hmmmm...........:Thinking

Comment

I just wander around aimlessly..I go to a small campus as well..But I have an online class right now..I've already made my comments so I'm just checkin out powwows.com..I'm addicted:D You might wanna try do some of your assigments or readings too..lol:D
        (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

Go to the library and watch everyone else not study. O U T T I E:Angel2

Comment

Originally posted by Destined to be alone
            Go to the library and watch everyone else not study. O U T T I E:Angel2

LOL been there done that........:Chatter

Comment

skip class and go home..that's what I did today! LOL, well actually I stayed at work then went home :p
              He's the type of rez I like
              ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

Why not go and see a movie?

http://members.evansville.net/jj33/h...whenbored.html
                Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Party....thats why ur there -Kappa-Kegga babbbby:1Party:
                  WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                  Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Better to be bored than in trouble... unless you know how to party like me... they dont call me slick for nothing. Just kiddin:p

What to do on a bored evening like tonight? Chat with your other bored buddies...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                      Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                      by OLChemist
                      *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                      06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                    • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                      Books!
                      by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                      It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                      02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X