Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    Better to be bored than in trouble... unless you know how to party like me... they dont call me slick for nothing. Just kiddin:p

What to do on a bored evening like tonight? Chat with your other bored buddies...

Leave a comment:

• saukpuppet
    replied
    Re: what to do

Originally posted by **star**fish**
    jeeeezzz...........what can a bored out person do on a wednesday that goes to college that has a small campus and doesnt have much to do???????
    Party....thats why ur there -Kappa-Kegga babbbby:1Party:

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    Why not go and see a movie?

http://members.evansville.net/jj33/h...whenbored.html

Leave a comment:

• Smeshigaud
    replied
    skip class and go home..that's what I did today! LOL, well actually I stayed at work then went home :p

Leave a comment:

• *sHaRoN*
    replied
    Originally posted by Destined to be alone
    Go to the library and watch everyone else not study. O U T T I E:Angel2

LOL been there done that........:Chatter

Leave a comment:

• Destined to be alone
    replied
    Go to the library and watch everyone else not study. O U T T I E:Angel2

Leave a comment:

• ndn_butterfly
    replied

jeeeezzz...........what can a bored out person do on a wednesday that goes to college that has a small campus and doesnt have much to do???????
    I just wander around aimlessly..I go to a small campus as well..But I have an online class right now..I've already made my comments so I'm just checkin out powwows.com..I'm addicted:D You might wanna try do some of your assigments or readings too..lol:D

Leave a comment:

• *sHaRoN*
    replied
    geez.......i shoulda brought my beads.........:) i dont stay in the dorms so its gonna look kinda odd with me beading in the library.....hehehe......or either that i am trying to finish up my pendleton jacket......hmmmm...........:Thinking

Leave a comment:

• ms. jingler
    replied

i know your situation..i'm bored, it's wednesday, but i go to a big campus instead..and I still ain't got nothing to do! spose I can find something to sew..or bead something...
    :Thinkingdontknow:

Leave a comment:

• *sHaRoN*
    started a topic what to do

what to do

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X