Psycho's???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psycho's???????

I have a question for the guys mainly. I noticed that there are a lot of guys that have psycho women. You know the kind that are watching their men 24/7. And causing big ol scenes, you know, all that drama. Do guys like this?? Is it what you look for, because you might think it's how they show you that they care? I was just curious about what some guys think.
    "Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!" ~Bob Marley~

Re: Psycho's???????

Originally posted by kreegirl49
    I have a question for the guys mainly. I noticed that there are a lot of guys that have psycho women. You know the kind that are watching their men 24/7. And causing big ol scenes, you know, all that drama. Do guys like this?? Is it what you look for, because you might think it's how they show you that they care? I was just curious about what some guys think.
    yeah but there may be a reason that they are watchin them 24/7
    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

true true... the answer for that is: instinct. Until they wise up and find a man they can truely trust.

Comment

Heee!

I don't know if you are going to be able to get many men to reply to this thread. It is almost like that age old "does this make me look fat?" landmine. they know that nomatter what they say, it's gonna be a bad day for them.
        Mad Scientists Union Local 42
        Evil Geniuses For a Better Tomorrow

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.

Comment

I'll speak up, at least in my case, my ex was not like that in the beginning. She only became obsessive, and jealous when she started cheating on me. Her guilt of cheating, lead to accusing me of cheating. She made sure i had no time to myself, except work, and god forbid i work overtime. Those extra $$$ in my check were a cover up and reward, from a multi million dollar corperation, for my snaggin. Things were not like that when we got together. The second best thing i ever did was get rid of her, the first being snaggin my new wife.

Comment

Actually, I think that some people who follow the red road veer off and follow the psycho path. Ayyee!:)

Comment

Come on now.....like 49singer said, i'm sure they don't all start out that way, you have to take into consideration what makes em act that way. Maybe thier man cheated on em, or they've cheated on thier man, maybe they crave attention, or maybe they're just really insecure.....i doubt there's a guy out there that's in search of the perfect crazy women!!
              *BE EASY*

Comment

.... my ex wife started out normal.... then as I did more road trips with out her she started to get spycho.....then her cheatin started..... make a long story short.... we got fed up with all the non sense and eventully we divorced.....
                I did meet a lady after but from the gate....she got spycho on me and waay to clingy....that it was doomed from the beginnin..... I can't honeslty say i ever got sypho over a lady ....yet...! :p but it looks real coward like so i hope i aint ever goina hit that road....
                Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

Psycho women need :Help it is just their insecurities and low self esteem. Granted there could be a past relationship that gave them the low self esteem, but if you get low self esteem from a relationship and are insecure then you really do need some :Help. The psycho person should not measure themself by who they are with or a past relationship.

If they do not trust the new person and start acting psycho right away, or start acting all clingy right away:hey!: get out and run away as fast as you can.

O.K. enough said I will get off my:36:

Comment

Originally posted by chicksawndn
                    Psycho women need :Help it is just their insecurities and low self esteem. Granted there could be a past relationship that gave them the low self esteem, but if you get low self esteem from a relationship and are insecure then you really do need some :Help. The psycho person should not measure themself by who they are with or a past relationship.

If they do not trust the new person and start acting psycho right away, or start acting all clingy right away:hey!: get out and run away as fast as you can.

O.K. enough said I will get off my:36:
                    how true... wish you could have told me that 7 years ago, then I would have pushed her away then and there, instead she went out 5 nights a week for meetings, f#cked everyone from work and it got back to me,,, told her that she was now available 24/7 for all of them and I gave her the names of the guys that admitted being with her while I was blind to the truth!
                    Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
                    Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Sorry it took 7 years, but you know now and are the wiser for having had that awful experience

Comment

Believe me it was worse than awful it was totally humiliating when a guy at work walks up to you and says great lay last night,,,opps sorry man I forgot she's your wife!
                        Talk about a slap in the face, you know Julia Robberts when she asks "Who here has slept with my husband" well I did the same thing and a lot of hands went up when Iasked who slept with her.

I have been gone from her now for 4 years and her fiends still think she is great! Her Nick name is Lay-of-the-land!
                        Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.

Comment

I know how you feel. My ex husband has jumped from one wife to another to another and I know for a fact that he has cheated on all of them, as well as the many women he was with before he was ever married.
                          When I was married to him it was he who was psycho, in fact that was his nickname.
                          He followed me everywhere checking up on me..ME who absolutely NEVER cheated on him..NEVER!!
                          So yup..men can be psycho too!
                          believe in yourself

Comment

Hell I didn't even suspect, I was lost in the clouds when the storm came and I got poured on by my fellow work mate. He even had a kid with her!

Then she comes to me 4 years later,,, and wants me to take care of his kid! I told her to get in her jeep!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tibiki Kinew
                              Hell I didn't even suspect, I was lost in the clouds when the storm came and I got poured on by my fellow work mate. He even had a kid with her!

Then she comes to me 4 years later,,, and wants me to take care of his kid! I told her to get in her jeep!

now that was baaaad....did she pretend it was yours ?
                              believe in yourself

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.