Hotter than Hell in L.A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotter than Hell in L.A

O mi gawd it's been so hot this week. It's been in the 90s and this weekend were supposed to hit 100. What's up with this weather.:o Normally it's not so hot,,,, i've got 2 words Global Warming .:Yell
    VIP4life
    Senior Dancer
    Last edited by VIP4life; 10-23-2003, 03:26 AM.

Global WARNING? lmao! Just kidding girl, I know whatcha mean.

It's hotter than hell here in Phoenix too... the other day was 104.. today I think was 101. Still can't believe I can take my kiddies swimming in the ending of October.

Comment

My bad....Buh! See what happens when your typeing and your supposed to be asleep instead.:o Im ready for the nice cool weather too.

Comment

we're supposed to be getting warm weather up here in Canada too..someone mentioned global warming..or as summy no bummy likes to call it "Global warning":Chatter jokes girl:D
        (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

LOL! I was copying Wall! LOL...

Wipe the tiredness from your eyes Dirty D.:p :D

Im so ready for the cool air too Wall... :D

Comment

man the heat

man it was like 77 this evening and now its like 65... this weather is off. you can call it "nigh" which means the changing of the seasons. I can remember when i was a kid and the birds were asleep at night. now they chirp all through the night. the seasons are running away from us. They must know something. hey WALL i'm moving to cali. here soon. for big things. any good happening go on for natives. from oklahoma be well...
            "she had my back as if there were 2 of
            me and I was watching myself."
            -my love, were are you-

Comment

Here in Georgia its in the high 60's low 70's during the day and dropping to in the 40's and 50's at night..beautifulwiwh I wuzzz outside right now....and if I don't get back to work I just might be..gotta go for now.....minimizing.....
              believe in yourself

Comment

its been in the 90s here, but its cold in the office so I wear long sleeve shirts and when i get off work.. i'm all burning up driving home.
                The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

It's been a bit chilly here in TN. Was like 41 degrees last night, and only gonna get to about 64 today.
                  Red Bear

"I can only show you the door, you have to open it."

Comment

Montana its been in tha 80s hurr very strange for this tyme of tha year round hurr right now it usuallly in tha 60s and Fiddys
                    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Heeyyy atleast we can still wear sandals, skirts and capris here in phx summer :p

I wish it would kinda sorta cool down though, but usually during this time of the year its getting into the ummmm 60's lol... its usually cold during the AZ state fair.. never this warm!!!

Comment

....anyone know how san franciso area is.... were headin out that way for the nationals..... are they to in 100 degree wether....?
                        Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

Wyomings been getting up to 80 the past few days. But they said we'd get some snow tomorrow.
                          ...it is what it is...

Comment

I wish it would just stay 75 degrees every where I went.. that's the perfect temp :) back home and in the desert too.

Comment

Global Warning

Hahah.lol wiping mister sandman from my eyes. Hey that didn't sound rite. Usually they call this earthquake weather. So it's hot in Montana? Dang, crazy weather:Shocked

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X