Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pony
    replied
    Here in Georgia its in the high 60's low 70's during the day and dropping to in the 40's and 50's at night..beautifulwiwh I wuzzz outside right now....and if I don't get back to work I just might be..gotta go for now.....minimizing.....

Leave a comment:

• Quese Whiteeagle
    replied
    man the heat

man it was like 77 this evening and now its like 65... this weather is off. you can call it "nigh" which means the changing of the seasons. I can remember when i was a kid and the birds were asleep at night. now they chirp all through the night. the seasons are running away from us. They must know something. hey WALL i'm moving to cali. here soon. for big things. any good happening go on for natives. from oklahoma be well...

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    LOL! I was copying Wall! LOL...

Wipe the tiredness from your eyes Dirty D.:p :D

Im so ready for the cool air too Wall... :D

Leave a comment:

• ndn_butterfly
    replied
    we're supposed to be getting warm weather up here in Canada too..someone mentioned global warming..or as summy no bummy likes to call it "Global warning":Chatter jokes girl:D

Leave a comment:

• VIP4life
    replied
    My bad....Buh! See what happens when your typeing and your supposed to be asleep instead.:o Im ready for the nice cool weather too.

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    Global WARNING? lmao! Just kidding girl, I know whatcha mean.

It's hotter than hell here in Phoenix too... the other day was 104.. today I think was 101. Still can't believe I can take my kiddies swimming in the ending of October.

Leave a comment:

• VIP4life
    started a topic Hotter than Hell in L.A

Hotter than Hell in L.A

O mi gawd it's been so hot this week. It's been in the 90s and this weekend were supposed to hit 100. What's up with this weather.:o Normally it's not so hot,,,, i've got 2 words Global Warming .:Yell
    Last edited by VIP4life; 10-23-2003, 03:26 AM.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
  • OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X