Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alamosaurus
    replied
    Not only is it hotter than hell here--but fires are burning all over the local mountains, where I am going on a hiking trip tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• VIP4life
    replied
    Finally some one from cali posting in here . I'm planning on spending my weekend at the local foodmarket you'll find me and my husband in the frozenfoods section lying on some lawn chairs.

Leave a comment:

• alamosaurus
    replied
    I live in Santa Monica near the beach. The temperature here
    can be 70 degrees while it is over 100 degrees in the inland
    valleys--San Fernando, San Gabriel, Santa Clarita, Pomona-walnut. There is a wall of mountains that separates Santa
    Monica from the west end of the San Fernado valley--and it
    makes a BIG difference, even though the mountains are not
    very high. (The highest peak is 3111')

Leave a comment:

• VIP4life
    replied
    No wonder why some of my family looks a lil crispy and burnt. :Angel:

Leave a comment:

• jingle genie
    replied
    seriously... they use to try to cook eggs on the sidewalks on the news.... scary...

Leave a comment:

• VIP4life
    replied
    Dang gurl you know it,,,,you can fry fry-bread in that heat.:8: :26:

Leave a comment:

• jingle genie
    replied
    Gurl, you know it's cooler than the rez... and that's for sure...

Leave a comment:

• VIP4life
    replied
    Global Warning

Hahah.lol wiping mister sandman from my eyes. Hey that didn't sound rite. Usually they call this earthquake weather. So it's hot in Montana? Dang, crazy weather:Shocked

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    I wish it would just stay 75 degrees every where I went.. that's the perfect temp :) back home and in the desert too.

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    Wyomings been getting up to 80 the past few days. But they said we'd get some snow tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• luvs2rodeo
    replied
    ....anyone know how san franciso area is.... were headin out that way for the nationals..... are they to in 100 degree wether....?

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    Heeyyy atleast we can still wear sandals, skirts and capris here in phx summer :p

I wish it would kinda sorta cool down though, but usually during this time of the year its getting into the ummmm 60's lol... its usually cold during the AZ state fair.. never this warm!!!

Leave a comment:

• Crow_hunny_420
    replied
    Montana its been in tha 80s hurr very strange for this tyme of tha year round hurr right now it usuallly in tha 60s and Fiddys

Leave a comment:

• redbear
    replied
    It's been a bit chilly here in TN. Was like 41 degrees last night, and only gonna get to about 64 today.

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    its been in the 90s here, but its cold in the office so I wear long sleeve shirts and when i get off work.. i'm all burning up driving home.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X