~*~Gossip Central~*~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~*~Gossip Central~*~

I know how all u injinz love to gossip.....specially the men.....

Whatz the latest?

like one of my uhh...homiez said...COuldnt survived without gossip...so come on....spill...wherez the juicyness?

I dont care if i dont know who it is...ayee....

tell us da scandalz!:Chatter
    ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

*LMAO* Shannon!!! :rofl2:

Ya Crazzeeee Girl!!!

hahaha...

This is toooo funny, I was wondering when you was gonna start a thread like this!! hahaha.. we gotta put a ummm sticky feature on this one!! *L* :p

:lol2:

Comment

Hot off tha press :D

:secrets: I heard that Whuts his name and his wife arent together no mo :Chatter :Chatter
      *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Originally posted by Crow_hunny_420
        Hot off tha press :D

:secrets: I heard that Whuts his name and his wife arent together no mo :Chatter :Chatter

Ya know i heard that same type of gossip too!! *L*

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Comment

Okay okay, heres the goods: Two restraining orders filed lately. One within my family (not me personally, this week anywayz..lol) and one within my extended acquaintenances. Yikes...good thing she don't got a comp...lol

Comment

:secrets: and i heard miss thang is gonna have a baby wit whuts his name whos going to tha army :rofl2: :rofl2:
            *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Originally posted by Crow_hunny_420
              :secrets: and i heard miss thang is gonna have a baby wit whuts his name whos going to tha army :rofl2: :rofl2:

*L* Dannggg Crow... ya goofy girl!!

Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
              Okay okay, heres the goods: Two restraining orders filed lately. One within my family (not me personally, this week anywayz..lol) and one within my extended acquaintenances. Yikes...good thing she don't got a comp...lol
              *LMAO* Good thing she don't got a comp... hahaha... thats too funny!!

Dang.. i got no gossip here, but maybe after this weekend i'll have some juicy stuff!! *L*

:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :

Comment

Shannon u nut! You just had to do it! :Chatter

I doubt anyone will post the juice ur lookin for!:Chatter

Comment

haha actually i wasnt looking for any gossip in particular...i know enuf...ayee

but i got into a big convo about gossip with a couple ppl and u know how ndnz is....theres gotta be sumptin out der! lol

jus nosey is all....:Angel:

Comment

like your new AV shanlyn

Comment

There will be some juicyness after this weekend... after I slip that tab into Burberri's drink. LOL... have her acting a fool.:p

Comment

Thank ya awful

Rezebel - therez always juicy gossip with Burberri involved....ayeeee....

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~ShanLyn~*~
                          Thank ya awful

Rezebel - therez always juicy gossip with Burberri involved....ayeeee....

:rofl2: :rofl2:

You guys are jussss baddd!!! *LMAO*

naahh the only thang exciting that happened this weekend was damnn the bouncer at fAt Tuesdays, he took my ID away from me

:p

:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

hahahaha thats funny......but seriously whats the drinkin age out there....40??? :Tongue

i've never had a problem trying to get in bars....not even when i was 16....oopz did i say that? i never went to any bars when i was 16 :Angel:

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~ShanLyn~*~
                              hahahaha thats funny......but seriously whats the drinkin age out there....40??? :Tongue

i've never had a problem trying to get in bars....not even when i was 16....oopz did i say that? i never went to any bars when i was 16 :Angel:

sheeeiiittt 40 :taunting:

yeah i guess thats the legal drinkin age, cuz they straight up let summer in!!! :Tongue with no problems!!!

hahaha...

dang i know, i never had problems actually a few weeks ago i did have a problem getting into the bar with my man lol.. and this time it went to the extreme!! HAHA

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• Paul G
                                10 Pendleton Blanket Giveaway - Bonus Code
                                by Paul G
                                I'm giving away 10 Pendleton Blankets in our new giveaway

www.powwows.com/win

Enter daily for more chances to win.

AND I'm hiding bonus codes for even more entries in our newsletter, podcast, live show and web pages.

So I wanted to give all of you...
                                01-15-2022, 03:39 PM
                              • ches
                                The Motel
                                by ches
                                Why did the photon check in to the motel without any luggage?

Because he was traveling light.
                                Yesterday, 01:00 PM
                              • HolyElk
                                Where is everyone from?
                                by HolyElk
                                Hello everyone, I am from North Dakota...........
                                05-01-2003, 02:40 PM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X