Wherez Yer Tat At?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wherez Yer Tat At?

Hey yall. I'm bored. So all the tattooed folks.....tell me.......

Wherez yer tat at?

Soooooo Unless it's in one of those.... ummmmm.....errrrrr...... :o private places :p :Chatter Get yer digital camera and show yer tat! Or.... show me whacha workin with. :p
    Attached Files
    SHAKE IT!!!!

Yup........Shameless ploy for points. :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
    SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

I dont have one and aint gonna get one. :)
      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

:clap: Good for you, Super.

I got lots of stupid little tats from when I was 14. Me and my friend were deadly with India ink and a taped up needle.

She had hers cut out - the scars look terrible. Gotta find me a laser remover somewhere.

I even got one on my earlobe!:Chatter
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

I have 5. Back of my neck, 2 left bicep, 1 right wrist and left inner ankle. I regret all but one and that's my armband.

Comment

I have two of them so far... I plan to get a couple more before I'm finished. One is a red rose on my... umm.. well chest, and the other is really cool... it's an owl overlooking a bear. *see my mom is an owl.. so it's kinda her watching over me* I thought it was really neat. She was like, "oh thats really sweet, but couldn't you have put it on a t-shirt?" LOL
            Red Bear

"I can only show you the door, you have to open it."

Comment

i have 5 and i want more...
              "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

I got two myself, on my left side of chest above lol and on my back. thinks im not getting anymore.
                "In the depths of a mind insane
                Fantasy and reality are the same"
                - SLAYER

Comment

Re: Wherez Yer Tat At?

Originally posted by Singing Otter
                  Hey yall. I'm bored. So all the tattooed folks.....tell me.......

Wherez yer tat at?

Soooooo Unless it's in one of those.... ummmmm.....errrrrr...... :o private places :p :Chatter Get yer digital camera and show yer tat! Or.... show me whacha workin with. :p

Here are mine: http://www.powwows.com/galleries/sho...cat=500&page=2

The one on the chest below the collarbone hurt like hell:P

Comment

I've got a two on my chest and one on my right shoulder, I won't be gettin any more though. The only reason I got the ones I now have is because of my older brother.:) Maybe it's just me but I've always looked up to my older brother and thought everything that he did was the coolest, so if he got himself a couple a tats then I'd have to get me a couple, but I'm lucky that I have mine in places that can be easily covered up since tats are frowned upon in some work environments. I worked with this one dude that had his entire arm, can't remember which, covered with some type of design and he always wore his sleeves down while on the job because of it.

Comment

tatto

I have 2... one on my back, and the other... is also on my back... waist....
                      PrincessUSC--Nahkia

Comment

"Thug Life" tattooed on my six pack.:muscles:
                        ***Edited for explicit content***

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeEater

You are such a liar! hehehehe :p You know you got "Pimp Juice" on dem thangs!
                          SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeEater
                            post it!!!!
                            yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Large one on my right chest, one large one on my right calf and a small tribal piece on my right ankle. Oh yeah, and a small one on my right wrist. I love them and each has a special meaning to me.

Gee, never thought about it but they are all on the right side. hmmm, interesting!
                              "Be who you are and say what you feel because, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!"
                              Dr. Suess."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.