Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MEN— THINK VALENTINE now! WOMEN—post your gift ideas here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muskrat_skull
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
    My fav time is just spending time with my honey. When we were dateing we would take a pick nick go by the river and just veg out. NOw 3 kids later we say remember when we used to lay and listen to nothing ? lol
    Yeah times like those are great. Those are some good memories!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    Originally posted by muskrat_skull View Post
    I joke but I'm lucky mine remembers because of the stuff in the store usually, or listening to the radio. Its just little stuff, but he's always bringing me something. Sometimes chocolates, sometimes stuffed animals or flowers, baby squirrels once but they crawled out of the box and died, they were really little. Jewelry too sometimes. But my favorite was a new fishing pole because my pole was shot. We go up the river and camp too in the woods or to the movies. I'm always surprised. Even when we're broke he manages to do something.
    My fav time is just spending time with my honey. When we were dateing we would take a pick nick go by the river and just veg out. NOw 3 kids later we say remember when we used to lay and listen to nothing ? lol

Leave a comment:

• muskrat_skull
    replied
    I joke but I'm lucky mine remembers because of the stuff in the store usually, or listening to the radio. Its just little stuff, but he's always bringing me something. Sometimes chocolates, sometimes stuffed animals or flowers, baby squirrels once but they crawled out of the box and died, they were really little. Jewelry too sometimes. But my favorite was a new fishing pole because my pole was shot. We go up the river and camp too in the woods or to the movies. I'm always surprised. Even when we're broke he manages to do something.

Leave a comment:

• Chevy_truckin_NDN
    replied
    LOL I'm with BEGS and NEVA on this....Give me a big fat chocolate diamond, and then use me up....hahahahaha.

though, it's an unfortunate thing my old man "forgets" every holiday, anniversary and birthday, so you're right Apache, when they forget, we forget. I don't even try anymore. Though he has hinted around about getting me another diamond, I don't really care, what it is actually, lol I just want to know that I AM that special person in his life.

Like you said, if he can't tell by my making his favorite food, cleaning up after him, doing his laundry, pressing his shirts, sewing on those darn small black buttons (and I can't sew a lick), hangin out with his MOM instead of my own, taking care of his kids, paying all the bills and letting him run my truck into the ground....then I obviously got to side tracked that I don't remember what I was supposed to be saying....hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied
    Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
    One word: JEW-LER-REE!!
    when I had our first son, minutes after delivery my husband pulled out a lil box and while holding our son told him he was giveing his mama a gift for giveing him such a handsome strong son. It was a pair of diamond earings. He has them upgraded on my bday, valentines day and some times for Christmas. That was 14 yrs ago. So by now I have a very nice pair of earings.

He also gave me a up grade with each son :)

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    One word: JEW-LER-REE!!

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    replied
    Originally posted by ugidali View Post
    such as?
    Some new chrome for my Ultra Classic. Maybe an upgraded freeflow exhaust pipes.

Leave a comment:

• ugidali
    replied
    Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
    not spending any money on rubbish, eh? gonna save money and buy me some real toyz!
    such as?

Leave a comment:

• muskrat_skull
    replied
    I need a new car -- but my boyfriend can't read...

Leave a comment:

• LISA IRONMAKER
    replied
    Sorry, my arrows have short-range shafts and probably can't reach all the way up there (wherever you're at)!

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    replied
    not spending any money on rubbish, eh? gonna save money and buy me some real toyz!

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    replied
    Originally posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
    drag me to bed and use me up...hmm, i think i like that last one bestest haha

Leave a comment:

• *Brown Eyed Gurl*
    replied
    bleh i dont like flowers n candy n cards...for me:clean up the apt(ok, i never let it get messy but still lol), cook me a meal, even if its grilled cheese and tomato soup from a can, get rid of the kids for the night and drag me to bed and use me up...hmm, i think i like that last one bestest haha

Leave a comment:

• xTekno
    replied
    Originally posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
    Hey Techno~I will have you for Valentines!!

Sorry, my arrows have short-range shafts and probably can't reach all the way up there (wherever you're at)!

Leave a comment:

• LISA IRONMAKER
    replied
    At one time, this was fun!!

But ... not anymore ...
    Hey Techno~I will have you for Valentines!!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎