Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what have you heard about the Northeren ute tribe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what have you heard about the Northeren ute tribe?

if you have heard anything about the Northern utes, please respond back and i will tell you the truth! just e-mail me, at [email protected] and i will tell you a few things that i know! peace out!:D
    ~M.A 4 life~

Last edited by KoolNDN; 04-01-2007, 02:27 AM.

Comment

replying back to you!

well, although half of that is true, no one is having a relationship with someone there. But all the talk about the two guys is that they were trying to tell everyone that there is no financial plan and stuff like that. they were saying that the guy who is doing our money was stealing it, but the guy who is, isn't stealing money from the tribe.
      ~M.A 4 life~

Comment

....how do they know he is not stealing money....?
        Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

relpying

Because he totally honest about this stuff, and he don't want to take money. besides, he does have money. it's his job to get tribes money that they lost!! duh! think!!!
          ~M.A 4 life~

Comment

Re: relpying

Last edited by KoolNDN; 04-01-2007, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• Piderhuu
              Park corner bench
              by Piderhuu
              During these afternoons, I suddenly saw an elderly couple. They are around 80 years old. The old couple walk hand in hand. They chirped and chatted like a young couple. Husband talks, wife laughs and vice versa.

After walking for a while, the old couple helped each other to sit on a ghe...
              Yesterday, 11:22 PM
            • OLChemist
              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
              by OLChemist
              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
              06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X