Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
    do you think that this year you could possibly just send me some Christmas spirit? Last year I was really out of it, and you didn't help much........guess I must have been really REALLY bad, and you know what I mean by that, huh?
    Without love, Baby, we have nothing.......

does santa visit pws.com?
    who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

not sure if santa can help but i'll try

well i'm not sure about santa but when i'm haveing trouble getting into the spirt of the holidays i do these things to help me, maybe they will hep you too. first i remember all the good times i've had, then i pray for some help and guidence, and if neither have really worked then i do something nice for others, either help out in the soup kitchen, or donate stuff animals to kids in the childrens hospital or anything i can think of that could help.

well hope one of my ideas help you
      Helen and as always thank you.

Comment

what I am doing this year is getting together dry goods an stuff to make baskets for elders to give out Dec 2oth , My birthday is 12/25 so I dont care much for that day. An to me it is about giving . So it is my goal to get together enough stuff to feed a few elders for the winter . :D
        Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
        Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

We women give so much to family. I am down right asking for a serger this year from Santa Clause!! :p *LOL*
          "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

My daughter stopped believing a chubby white guy gave out presents years ago, however...it was fun makin her believe when she was lil...lol

Comment

Well I already asked my Santa Clause for that serger and he said "If you're good, you'll see Christmas, baby"........*LOL* ;)

Comment

this year

I will be leaving santa Fat Free cookies and Non-Fat milk he really is getting to large now. It's for his own good since his woman is not looking after his best interests
                Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Re: this year

Originally posted by theepowwowchic49
                  I will be leaving santa Fat Free cookies and Non-Fat milk he really is getting to large now. It's for his own good since his woman is not looking after his best interests

Instead of them fat free cookies leave him with a smile on his face cuz that woman of his ain't lookin after his best interests.

*hehe*

Comment

santa already we haven't gotten done with Jason and Freddy yet its still halloween but only 3 kids hit our house so far. santa can wait.
                    So broke I'm thinking of pawning my gold toof!

Comment

...thinks I am getting my serger....Santa Claws can come whenever. :p *LOL*

Comment

Re: Re: this year

Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
                        Instead of them fat free cookies leave him with a smile on his face cuz that woman of his ain't lookin after his best interests.

*hehe*
                        hell naaaaw. Fat aint where it at.
                        he on his own. he need to shed a few hundred pounds first.his arm is probly fatter than my whole body. Naaw definately he getting the fat free stuff and a stationary bike. LOL.
                        Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: this year

Originally posted by theepowwowchic49
                          hell naaaaw. Fat aint where it at.
                          he on his own. he need to shed a few hundred pounds first.his arm is probly fatter than my whole body. Naaw definately he getting the fat free stuff and a stationary bike. LOL.
                          :Chatter

Comment

Originally posted by Gold_toothed_dancer
                            santa already we haven't gotten done with Jason and Freddy yet its still halloween but only 3 kids hit our house so far. santa can wait.
                            we had over a hundred and fifty kids year..whew!
                            believe in yourself

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                              by OLChemist
                              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                              06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                            • TigerEyes214
                              Neverending Game
                              by TigerEyes214
                              k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                              05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X