does anyone have any piercings...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone have any piercings...?

the only thing i have pierced is my tongue, not even my ears (of all things)...:D

LOL, just my ears. My bestfriend tried to talk me into getting my tongue pierced but.....naaaaaah. lol :p maybe later.......
    SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

my eyebrow, labret (chin) and ears..
      took out the eyebrow and labret piercings tho:p
      (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

I don't have any piercings.
        And I couldn't imagine having one
        Join my FB page:
        https://www.facebook.com/#!/NatamBeadwork

Live each and every day of your life as though it would be your last!

Comment

ears (three on right ear two on left) and nose. Wanted septum pierced, but it does'nt protrude at all so had to get it on the side.
          Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

3 in the right ear and 2 in the left. Thinking about the eyebrow.

that is enough for me :p

NO tongue that absolutely looks painful.
            America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
            Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

"MAKE THE MOST OF THE HEMP SEED, SOW IT EVERYWHERE"--GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

i have my ears peirced twice,my belly button & my tounge(my dad was not happy about the tounge peircing):(
              who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

3 in each ear and 1 on the left side of my nose. Would like the tongue done but am too chicken. Heck, gettin' too old for that stuff anywayz. :p
                "I know that you’ve been damaged, your soul has suffered such abuse, but I am not your savior, I am just as screwed as you."

Comment

ears i have 3 in each 1 on each is a #2 gauge which means its streched out. and then the other 2 in each ear are 8's

i have my lip peices on the left side (a loop)

and i have my right eye brow done also (loop)

all my freinds keep tellin me to get my toung done but like honestly a toung ring for a guy.... i can see the benifits for it if u hook up wit the ladies alot but for a person like my self that doesnt happen that much lol

-mike
                  hi............
                  bye...........

Comment

I have 2 in each ear and one my eyebrow ...

I think I might take it out though... it seems that everyone has it done now!!
                    "Deep Thoughts" By Jack Handy

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, yahoo!, I'd have all my money back."

Comment

I got 3 in each ear and my one in my eyebrow. I don't think I'm done with my ears though I want a few more and I want another one in my eyeybrow right next to the other one.
                      Just cause I'm in da city don't mean I ain't INDIAN

Comment

just 2 in each ear, and my belly button :Shocked
                        Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.

Comment

in my left ear i have 2 and my right i have 1.....on tuesday me and my auntie are getting are eyebrowns piereced......
                          mizz nakole make tha ballas wann sturr....im from the city whurr they do dat right thurr da most

Comment

Two in each ear and my navel. Wanted to get my tongue tongue but the guy said I had a frikken artery there and would bleed to death on the table. I am going to get either my lip or Cindy-Crawford-mole-area pierced.
                            Got percap?

Comment

i have my ears pierced and i fixing to get my tounge pierced:)
                              Rocinda Nibbs

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.