• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• songs that get u thru

what song gets u pumped?
    what song gets u thru a rough time?
    what songs just makes u feel good?

the song that gets me thru a rough time is the techno "I Gotta Get Through This" by Daniel Bedingfield
    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

heart of glass by blondie:p
    square dance by eminem

Comment

Growin Up, One Love, Friends, 5 Minutes of Funk - all by Whodini.
      It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Re: songs that get u thru

Originally posted by saukpuppet
        what song gets u pumped?
        what song gets u thru a rough time?
        what songs just makes u feel good?

the song that gets me thru a rough time is the techno "I Gotta Get Through This" by Daniel Bedingfield

Song that gets me pumped gotta be - Bop Gun - Ice Cube

Song that gets me through ruff tymes - When you believe mariah & Whitney

Song that makes me feel good gots to be - i got tha feelin james brown
        *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

original ganster by Ice t
          believe in yourself

Comment

some trance or techno... playin that when i'm getting ready to go out bar hoppin... then I turn on the local dance radio station and i'm all set to stay up all nite club style.

but otherwise if its 49 time... just play some good old 49 jamz and I'm gellin til 8 in the morn. ;)
            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

" WE ARE DRINKING ALL NITE LONG

YA HEY YO HEY YA HEY YO HEY.......

BUDWIESER........! YA HEY YO HEY.............."

YA HA HEY YO 49.........
              "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

anything by bob marley, angie martinez, beatnuts & al green make me feel good!
                "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

i like say i yi yi by the ying yang twins...that song makes me smile:D

Comment

I zone out to "Wind Parade" by Donald Byrd and everything is alright.
                    r e z o f f i c i a l m u s i c

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Oooh Child by the Chi-Lites
                      It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

"If you don't give a d***, we don't give a f***!!!
                        If you don't give a d***, we don't give a f***!!!
                        Don't start no s***, won't be no s***!!!
                        Don't start no s***, won't be no s***!!!"
                        ***Edited for explicit content***

Comment

songs huh

the songs that get me pumped are on the reggae 2000 cd and the songs that make me jump are like source music cds
                          the one I like when I am feeling down though is by the temptations it is called "I wish it would rain"

Another song I like when I am feeling down is by RoseRoyce in the sound track to the carwash "I'm going down" Mary J sings that one too! I also like Al Green and Marvin Gaye when I feel down. I could sing the blues with Muddy Waters.

I like to be cheered up with some Bob Marley though, or some tiny tot songs.

Comment

one of the songs that get me pumped and give me attitude is "Cocky" by Kid Rock don't know why, but, after hearing that song, I feel like I can take on the world. there is another song on the same album called "Never Met a Mutha f****er Like me" that also does the trick..
                            I'll have to think about songs that make me feel good and get me through...
                            sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Hmm, I listen to Nelly alot. And it does get me pumped and feeling like I'm all that but when I've had an especially rough day I usually just like to hop in my ride and drive around for a bit with the music turned up. I usually like a certain song off some albums and sometimes just burn a few of my favorites and listen to them while driving around.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X