"dig the pig!!!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "dig the pig!!!"

Just opening a place to leave notes, porcine commentary, and what nots for our missing pigheaded!!!!

Dig the pig!!!

We miss you pigheaded!!!
    Attached Files
    I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

humm where he go ?
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

Trying to get him to come back trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by comadre View Post
        Trying to get him to come back trouble?
        I'm sure everyone would be happy by that, but I mostly noticed a lot of folks mentioning him and thought this would be a nice place to leave him a note if you were so inclined.....

and that little pig in the boots there was just sooo cute
        I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Comment

Good idea. I miss him too. Man he was the best cyber hubby I ever had.Lol.

Greetings to you Mr. Pig and Mrs. Pig (the real Mrs. Pig)

Comment

missing him so much!!

HUBBY NMBR TWO COME BACK, WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH OUT MY BACK UP? MR AND MRS MIGIZI!!!

LMAO and mad love to [MENTION=94660]comadre[/MENTION] mywifey in law!!
            A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

lol too soon to give you green beads so here you go

enjoy, i sent you two handfulls one for you and one for either of your hubbies.
              Last edited by Migiziwomen; 02-18-2012, 02:18 AM.

Comment

lol that is not the post i was trying to quote lol but oh well as long as the green beads were given.

Comment

Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post

LMAO and mad love to [MENTION=94660]comadre[/MENTION] mywifey in law!!
                  I almost spit my drink all over my keyboard!!!!!
                  OMG! wifey in law ROFLOL!!!

Comment

i laughed after i posted it! lmao, man he would love this. lol where for art thou oh piggy one

Comment

I miss piggie as well pout. I hope what ever made him leave works its self out so he can come back and enjoy us err ummm I mean himself
                      I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
                        I miss piggie as well pout. I hope what ever made him leave works its self out so he can come back and enjoy us err ummm I mean himself
                        me too, hopefully no one was being inappropriate so he can come back. well i am off to see what there is to see.

Comment

You and me both! ROFLMAO!!! I miss piggy, too.
                          Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

Originally posted by subeeds View Post
                            You and me both! ROFLMAO!!! I miss piggy, too.
                            maken bacon with my egg dish thinking bout our man

Comment

One for the pig!

Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
                              maken bacon with my egg dish thinking bout our man
                              An agricultural salesman is visiting a farm with a view to flogging a new type of combine harvester.

"No,sorry son," says the farmer,"my pig takes care of all the harvesting - I have no need for your fancy gizmo."

"Could save you money in the long-term" tries the salesman.

"No,your combine would never match my pig's productivity -you should see him go -swishing away with that scythe."

The salesman is intrigued about this pig and asks to see the creature. The farmer leads the salesman to an enclosure. Standing within -tall and proud - is the most magnificent pig the salesman has ever seen. But the pig has got a wooden leg.

"That sure is an impressive pig,sir,but why's he got a wooden leg?" asks the salesman.

"This pig is more than 'impressive' mister - I'm sure he's unique! Do you know he can also drive the tractor!?"

"Really? But why's he got a wooden leg?"

"He drives our children to school and back!! -even helps them with their homework!!"

"I'm impressed" admits the salesman,"but why the wooden leg?"

"THIS PIG is also a leading authority on organic farming; thanks to him we've managed to branch out, and now our revenue is higher than that of any other farm in this county!!

"Yeah,yeah!! You've got one hell of a pig - I can see that by just looking at him - but why does it have a wooden leg!?" Insists the salesman.

"Did I mention the publishing deals? This pig's just written a best seller - we're going to be even richer now!!"

"Amazing,truly amazing - but why the WOODEN LEG!!!!!!!!!!"

The farmer looks admiringly at his pig and then turns to the salesman: "Son, with a pig like this - you just DON'T eat him all at once."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.