No announcement yet.

Books!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stayed up half the night reading Bringing Home Columbia, about the space shuttle recovery efforts in east Texas in 2003.

When the shuttle broke up over north Texas, I was in the parking lot outside our research machine shop. It was a Saturday morning and I was checking on the large scale diamond flycutting machine, which had been cutting a large prism array for two days and had two more days to go. I heard a boom as I got out of the car and saw a couple streaks of fire cross the sky. I thought it was a meteorite and just went into work. I never even connected it with the shuttle.

Comment

• Now the start the not so interesting read: Practical Microcontroller Engineering with ARM­ Technology

Comment

• https://assets.thalia.media/doc/b2/1...e9a6923996.pdf

I know the Developer System by Keil for the Intel 80XXX and using C.
        Not so bad a book to read. Well, not as easy as Tom Clancy's Sum of all fears.
        Those who know do not write and those who write may not know. Frank W. Louis, No such Agency

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
        Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
        Show me, and I will understand.
        Involve me, and I will learn.”
        Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
        Courage to change the things I can,
        And wisdom to know the difference.
        Living one day at a time,
        Enjoying one moment at a time,
        Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
        (Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• streamhawk
          What other message boards do you post at?
          by streamhawk
          Even though I'm new here with just a few posts, I've had several thousand posts on other boards over the years on the net. So I'm curious, what other type of message boards do you post at, if any, or is powwows.com the only place you post? Are there any other native boards, or something completely different...
          01-13-2006, 06:15 PM
        • Mato Winyan
          Apology.....
          by Mato Winyan
          I want to apologize for making a post earlier. I did what I really hate and made a verbal retaliation for a post. Doesn't make a difference what I post..... you all shouldn't have been subjected to that. I since deleted it and took it to pm's but just wanna apologize to those that happened to see it...
          08-07-2006, 03:42 PM
        • spottedeagle
          The "LURKERS" Thread
          by spottedeagle
          I'm going through the members list inviting people to the reunion and it's amazing how many people have been members here for years and have never made even a single post. They are active, they sign in and read, but never voice their opinions.

So this post is for all you folks who...
          10-01-2007, 06:30 AM
        • Blackbear
          Have You Noticed?
          by Blackbear
          Have you guys noticed the classifieds above the trading post? The Trading Post is closed down from what I understand and in it's place there is the new classifieds.

Please feel free to post requests for beadwork, or that you do beadwork or other crafts there. It still can be used like...
          05-20-2004, 08:02 PM
        • Messiah Knight
          The software wizzard
          by Messiah Knight
          hey....I've been thinking about this for a couple of days, and have decided to go ahead and make a post. Here's the deal on this one. I'm really good with software, I test alot since I allways try to find the very best (as well as cheapest) programs that will help my PC run more smoothly.
          06-29-2003, 08:19 AM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
          by OLChemist
          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
          06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X