Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im on the very ends of beyond exile by jl bourne & animal farm by orwell

Comment

I'm reading Mystery of Hurricane Castle by Joan Lowery Nixon.
      Make sure to post on the books thread http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=62514

And look, a Stitch smiley!

Comment

Native American Ghost Stories. By Amos Gideon and Darren Zenko

from jovial lighthearted tales to terrifying stories that tie in with heritage stories

This is a very good book so far. About 3/4 way thru it. Chase of the Severed Head story has haunted my try and fall asleep time on a few different occcasions
        You be Aight.......

Comment

Gave up on "The Shining" taking too long.

Started "The First Eagle" by Tony Hillerman

Comment

Originally posted by OneBead View Post
            Native American Ghost Stories. By Amos Gideon and Darren Zenko

from jovial lighthearted tales to terrifying stories that tie in with heritage stories

This is a very good book so far. About 3/4 way thru it. Chase of the Severed Head story has haunted my try and fall asleep time on a few different occcasions
            That sounds really good. I'll have to look for it.
            Make sure to post on the books thread http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=62514

Comment

I've been reading The Princess and The Goblin by George McDonald.

Comment

Right now I'm reading Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith.

These are the books I got at the library book sale on Wednesday:

Night Terrors edited by Lois Duncan
                The Rising by Brian Keene
                Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
                Skinhead by Jay Bennnet
                The Vampire Diaries: Dark Reunion
                Angel: Dark Mirror
                And a Wishbone book.

Comment

Currently reading the Animal Planet's Guide to Jack Russell. Kids wanted a dog, so guess I need to know more about them.
                  youth ministry study resources

Comment

Today I started reading Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins. It's the third book in the Hex Hall series and I've been wanting to read it since it was first released in March.

Comment

I finished Spell Bound and now I am reading The Truth about Sacajawea by Kenneth Thomasma.

Comment

Finished my other ones and now I'm on to these two: Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters & Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Comment

I'm currently reading 100 Women Who Shaped World History by Gail Meyer Rolka.

Comment

Right now I'm reading A Treasury of Witches and Wizards.

I also won a book from Goodreads that I'm waiting to come in the mail. It's called Dark Woods.

Comment

Originally posted by • David • View Post
                              Finished my other ones and now I'm on to these two: Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters & Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
                              you'll love pride and prejudice Zombies.....and I really enjoyed Sense and Sensibility too...
                              I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Comment

Thanks to the success of A&E's "Longmire" I'm rereading the series by Craig Johnson starting with the first novel: "The Cold Dish"
                                "Don't trust anyone who isn't angry."
                                - John Trudell

"Don't trust anyone who isn't hungry."
                                - Me

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.