X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jayBvelumptuous
    replied
    rose red

I did not know that. The other movie that goes along with that is Ellen Rimbaur's diary, I remember now. That is cool. Still real scary but interesting. I feel like houses can have their own energies, some are just so creepy though. There are lots of haunted houses on the rez where my family is. There are some on the river too! I hated walking on my rez at night by myself, like if I had to go to my cousins house. They say Sasquatch is out there with his family. They communicate with knocks and whistles. Still creepy. All the frogs would get quiet at times, you know them things ribbit all the time!

Leave a comment:

• Wakalapi
    replied
    Re: spirits

Originally posted by jayBvelumptuous
    I know they are there it is just proving it that is hard, stephen king likes Seattle for some reason. Has anyone seen that movie Rose Red about the house on queen ann in seattle. It is a long but really interesting movie. Along with that move is Ann somethins diary she was the originator of Rose Red and she owned it and kept building it and it was so creepy the house swallowed people and started changing it's self, they say it was on a indian burial ground. This movie is a good one, it made me think of my creepy house, so I had nightmares after this movie.
    :34: :26: :Thinking :Scared :Scared :Eyepopper
    In the movie, Rose Red is the Rimbauer Mansion in Seattle (completely fictitious for the storyline). Much of the movie was filmed at Thornewood Castle Inn at the Gardens in Lakewood, which is on the south side of Tacoma. This week's Halloween edition of "Northwest Backroads" news magazine show did a feature on the place. It really is haunted but the ghosts are considered "benign" (friendly). Thornwood Castle Inn at the Gardens now operates as a Bed & Breakfast.

WEB SITE: http://www.thornewoodcastle.com
    Last edited by Wakalapi; 10-29-2003, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NAPEW
    replied
    Re: hey

Originally posted by sharz
    Yep Well just wanted to say HI to Napew and drop a line. love to write more but i have to go so c-ya ;)
    Cool girl be good now.

Leave a comment:

• sharz
    replied
    hey

Yep Well just wanted to say HI to Napew and drop a line. love to write more but i have to go so c-ya ;)

Leave a comment:

• hidatsawmn26
    Guest replied
    okay this isnt pertaingin to houses but everybudy seen" three men and a baby" right? the one with tom selleck... but the scene where the grandma comes to visit after ted danson calls his mama when he find out hes a father...okay right where the curtain is ....theres a image of a boy...from what my sister said aparently a little boy died there long time ago in that building...i dunno how but maybe he hanged himself or soemthing...but if ya got it coppied ya got use slow motion to find him...its like looking for wheres waldo deal..becca

Leave a comment:

• NAPEW
    replied
    I saw a little boy outside my window a few years ago. I was changing I turned around and it was a boys face. I got mad and ran to the window but noone was there! Scurred me!

Leave a comment:

• Singing Otter
    replied
    Jay u ain't alone girl.

1. We lived in this old spot in Georgia....a lil mobile home. Anyways there were folks (dead) roaming around. One was a HUGE dude..... he actually made me think he was my dad so I'd hurry up and catch the bus (was about to get left).... one was this woman that smelled like cheap perfume.... one guy smelled like cigars.... and there was this really nice Indian guy. He was pretty cool. :)

2. Every night around 12 it would get started and last till about 3am. I was soooooo skurred :Cry I'd hear folks walking around. I heard someone call my name and I said "MA'AM" cause I thought it was my mom. She came and got me and fussed me out!!! Said that I needed to go to her and asked her if she called me instead of just answering cause it might be someone trying to call me to the other side.

3.When I was a lil girl stuff use to bother me real bad... I didn't understand back then ya know? So it was all bad (blasted church we use to go to) well one night my bed starts shaking and the light was on (did i forget to mention i was in the bed), anyways I finally opened my mouth and hollered "Momma daddy my beds shaking" and my dad told me to go in there with them. I crawled between my parents and my mom got crowded and went to sleep in my bed. I was scared still so I had this HUGE bible on my chest. Thinking back it was a funny sight cause my dad's snoring I'm laying there all tiny with this book the size of my torso on my chest right?! lol anyways I look up and there's this briiiiiight white light coming from the other side of the door. I close my eyes real tight thinking it's just my imagination and look again.... it's STILL THERE so i'm shaking, too scared to say anything, can't move for hell, thinking "awwwww daaaaaaayummmmm daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayuuuuuummmmmmmm" and next thing I know someone's over me. I keep my eyes shut tight.Then I feel two hands trying to lift me. I roll and they stop.... then I feel them again trying to pick me up. I told mom about it since I became an adult and she told me that when she slept in my bed that night something rode her like the lone ranger rode silver. :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter

4. When my dad passed two years ago. I was so distraught (I still miss him cause we were real close). After the funeral I stayed with my mom. The day after the funeral, I slept outside on the porch. It was alot cooler. Anyways, I was laying there asleep and I felt someone caress my face. I opened my eyes and didn't see anyone but I said hi daddy and smiled. It was a beautiful morning and the sun was just beginning to rise over the trees. One night I was dead tired.... I crashed and for no reason I woke up out of a sound sleep. I sat up and thought "dang, I ain't gonna be able to sleep" so i got up and grabbed a book. Next thing I know a portion of the room disappears and I see my dad standing over on the side smiling holding his cane. It was kinda cool.

Leave a comment:

• jayBvelumptuous
    replied
    eerie feelings

hey, I ain't trippin like nicole. I hear things and I leave them alone, I don't go chasin things that aren't there and screaming at them. Yikes! If anything I have always felt these weird willies in creepy houses. One time I was like about ten right and I had an electric blanket I was cozy and warm, I slept good. Well when I woke up I couldn't move anything but my eyelids, I couldn't even talk, something was holding me down I was freakin out cause no one knew I was awake and stuck. Finally after trying to scream out for ten minutes it felt like somethin took the mute button off my voice and got off me and let me move a little. I felt paralyzed for ten minutes and called my mom screaming "I can't move!" When my mom comes my arms started getting feeling back and my legs too. It was weird I was crying cause something was holding me down. When I got up my neck was hurting somethin bad and I felt on my neck and there was a boil like sore it was the size of a quarter, this thing looks like it was there for about a week and I got it over night. Then I couldn't sleep later that night and so I left my room lights on, it was like a weird acid trip every time I tried to fall asleep something was waiting for me to do so. So when I closed my eyes just befor I do these images popped in my eyelids, something like a flash of white and spooky looking face so I would open my eyes again, I would sleep like ten minutes at a time finally I fell asleep in the living room, and the weirdest thing I got a fever and got the chicken pox, no lie with in a three day period I got the chicken pox and wasn't anywhere around other kids, no other kids at school had it or any kids in my neighbor hood that I played with. Talk about weird. All these weird spirits find me and freak me out man I swear, no lie I put this on my son this happend and it still freaks me out.

Leave a comment:

• ndn_butterfly
    replied
    Ok..here goes

1) A few weeks ago, I was sitting in my room doing work, My boyfriend and my two roommates were downstairs watching TV. Well the thing is, we usually keep the radio on in the living room (but not very loud I might add). Well anyways, The radio got extremely loud, it was full blast. I came running out of my room, everyone from the basement came running up, and the volume notch was all the way up:Cry

2) Last week, I was downstairs watching tv, my roommates came home and were watching TV with me. The TV was kinda loud..Anyways, at one point during the show, my roommate blaine muted the TV and was all "I think someone is here" so we listened and didn't hear anything. A few minutes later, blaine and I looked up towards the ceiling and were listening..I asked Blaine "Did you hear that?" and he said "yes", his gf was all "Hear what"...Blaine and I heard someone or something (spirit obviously) walking around upstairs.

3) I wasn't at the house at the time but my roommate told me about this:
    My auntie Dorothy was staying at the house alone. When she stays over she usually sleeps downstairs. Anyways, just as she was going to bed she heard things shuffling around upstairs, a chair moving around, it went quiet for a bit, then she heard somebody run downstairs really fast and I THINK she heard the door slam. She went upstairs to check up on everything and the doors were locked and all the lights were out..I think she got so freaked out she went to stay at a hotel:Cry

4) In 1995, a friend of mine had passed away. She was hit by a drunk driver. The first night of the wake, I was there until about 4-5am. I was taking it pretty hard..anyways. I went home and went to sleep, shortly after falling asleep, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I got scared and shrugged my shoulder all fast. I opened my eyes, looked around my room and nobody was there

Leave a comment:

• saukpuppet
    replied
    that movie freaks me out too:Cry :26:

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    ewww I used to freak out on that scene, the part where Nicole is looking at those old pics of the dead people sitting up and she sees the ones she took into her house... freaky!

Leave a comment:

• saukpuppet
    replied
    jay...maybe ur the main character in the movie The Others..jj

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    Ewww that's scary.. Im all superstitious about old houses too.. don't like em at all. My tribe bought this old farm house down the road from the rez and put our cultural society in there.. boy was that ever a freaky victorian farm house.. I hated being in there by myself.. I'd stay right by the dang door when I was working there by myself. Yikes.. I knew something was in there. I usually don't get freaked out myself... if I do.. then I know something's wrong.. that's my instincts kickin in.

Leave a comment:

• jayBvelumptuous
    replied
    spirits

I know they are there it is just proving it that is hard, stephen king likes Seattle for some reason. Has anyone seen that movie Rose Red about the house on queen ann in seattle. It is a long but really interesting movie. Along with that move is Ann somethins diary she was the originator of Rose Red and she owned it and kept building it and it was so creepy the house swallowed people and started changing it's self, they say it was on a indian burial ground. This movie is a good one, it made me think of my creepy house, so I had nightmares after this movie.
    :34: :26: :Thinking :Scared :Scared :Eyepopper

Leave a comment:

• hidatsawmn26
    Guest replied
    hay now stephen kings movies and books are okay well some arent so good and some are...but in his movies man he pops up everywhere*lmao*-becca

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X