the ugliest feeling in the world!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the ugliest feeling in the world!!!

ok.......what is the ugliest feeling in the world......can be anything....*L*

for me it woould have to be.....................when your dancing*yeiibicheii* 5:00 in the morning and the mask you use is all covered in..........uh.....spit, you TRY to clean it off but........EEEWW!!!.....it wont come off and you have to dance while your lip touches the mask while you sing!!!!! :Mad
    its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

HAving to tell your auto loan consigner you got the car reposesed

Comment

.....that would be a ugly feelin....

....or what bout....seein a car come flyin up behind ya knowin any second your bout to get plowed from behind and aint nothin ya can do bout it.... :(
      Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

getting locked out........

being alone on your birthday.....

ya those are pretty ugly feelings.
        Miigwetch

all's fair in love and pow wow.... see ya around

Comment

going over 675 miles to visit ur man for new years and he kurks out on u and kicks u out for no reason at 11:00pm
          Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Seeing your pesty relative chewing on the last piece of frybread when you just get there hungry as heck...:(

Ugleeeee

Comment

Ugly is meeting a real pretty girl and finding out she's just ugly and rude inside.
              We want a lady on the streets but a freak in the bed!

Comment

Not knowing where one of your kids is at..............

or....you're in a car that's skidding and you don't know if you're gonna flip or hit something or....:(
                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Talkin to somebody and that lil piece of spit flies out of their mouth lands on yer lip.:Mad lol :Chatter
                  SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

knowing that soon u'll get caught:devil
                    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Originally posted by Singing Otter
                      Talkin to somebody and that lil piece of spit flies out of their mouth lands on yer lip.:Mad lol :Chatter
                      man that is gross! that happened to ME that one time too!
                      At my old job, the cook just finished eating some rice, and we were talking, and me being the funny person that I am:p Made her laugh and a piece of rice flew out of her mouth and landed on my arm..I was so grossed out..I walked away and went to go wash mah arm:Chatter
                      (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

By far...

The ugliest feeling in the world is hurting someone you care about because of not thinking beofre saying something.
                        Got percap?

Comment

Having your husband of 12 years whom you love very dearly come to you and say, " Honey I have something to tell you, I'm addicted to methadone and I have been for 2 years. Also I've spent everything in the savings account in the last three months cause the doctor cut me off in July. And I don't have the house payment this month."
                          I am only a mixed up purebreed mutt....1/8 Cherokee, 1 drop Shoshone, 1/16 German, 1/16 Irish, a handfull of unknown, and a few parts Hillbilly, mix and shake well...

Comment

Ugliest feeling is seeing police officers at your door and your son's not home!

Walking into your little nephews classroom and he's crying.

Telling your boss she's paranoid......no, actually, that felt really good!!

Comment

ugliest feeling

is not being fulfilled in the loven department while your man has a stupid grin on his because he is satisfied.:karate:
                              Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.