~*!$Dream Car$!*~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~*!$Dream Car$!*~

if you had tha skrilla what kind of car/truck would you roll out in or how many cars would you get? :jeep: :43: :3:

me i like anythang by cadillac ;)
    Attached Files
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

woohoo.. cars!

I'd buy 5 vehicles:

1. Cadillac Escalade EXT
    2. Porsche Cayenne
    3. Infiniti G35 Sedan
    4. Nissan 350z
    5. 2004 Ford F150 (for da rez:p)
    Hockey is soul food.

Comment

hmmm........i already have mine!!! a ford-f150 maroon........silver at the bottom...........geeezzz.........i cant describe it...*L* anyways............anything ford would do for me...:p
      its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Comment

Re: woohoo.. cars!

Originally posted by Jinglin Chica

5. 2004 Ford F150 (for da rez:p)

Dont you know whut Ford stands for

FoundOnReservationDump :p

me i lubb me those :chevy: s

Comment

only fords i would own would be some 60's - early 70's Mustangs;) Otherwise i'd rather walk
          The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
          -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Hey, I didn't read in your initial post about being told what I can and can't have. :taunting:
            Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinglin Chica
              Hey, I didn't read in your initial post about being told what I can and can't have. :taunting:
              i know you can have whatevah you want jus givin you a bad tyme :taunting:

Comment

Originally posted by spottedeagle
                only fords i would own would be some 60's - early 70's Mustangs;) Otherwise i'd rather walk

those 60's and 70's sound good:) all i really want is a 1967 cherry red mustang convertible!!! :o
                its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Comment

I want a '68 Camaro.
                  Attached Files
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

I jus want a Vintage SS dark blue ;)

Comment

Now for the Heavy Chevys::::

60's cameros, 50's and 60's Covettes, new ones are nice but who da hell could afford one, 69 Chevelle (454 SS), 50's and 60's Chevy trucks especially the 53 (5 window cab), and since GMC and Chevy are the same thing (GMC is nicer tho) Gotta include my current ride 02 GMC 4x4 ext cab Sierra

next stop Mopar....
                      The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                      -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Sierra's are tight i like em My Uncle has one I take off wit it and go on tha honda hills

:p :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

my car

If I could have any number of cars and any kind it would deffinately be a jaguar, it would be mulitcolored with spinning rims and candy coated with the interior plushed out white and mahogany insets for the stereo and controls and my dash.

THis is car #1
                          Attached Files

Comment

jay thats a tight ride ;) not bad not bad

Comment

i just want a car that does not make noises!! *LMAO*

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X